+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Musikwala said:
I really feel for you! We've been waiting for 6 and a half months and it feels like an eternity! I cannot imagine what it must be like for you. But let me see if I can say something positive here. Think about it this way... We are all making a major life decision here of moving permanently to another country. And a great country! Possibly the greatest, safest, most immigrant-friendly country on earth! At the end of all this waiting when you get that email, none of this will matter too much because you will be busy with a million things including job search and setting up life in a new country. I'm sure all this pain you are going through now will slip to the back of your mind a few months down the line when you're living in Canada. Generally when we struggle to achieve something and finally achieve it, we are ecstatic and soon forget about the pain we went through. New issues also start cropping up that take our attention now. Really, the only way to make this wait more tolerable is to not give up and be patient because our ideal future is waiting... whenever it arrives.
Thank you so much Musikwala for these motivating words. I know once I get it I would be dealing with lot of other tensions ...trying hard to control my mind everyday. I guess it is just the 6 months expectation set by express entry which is causing so much worry and tension because we have put everything in our life " On Hold". I dont think the earlier people ( pre express entry)would have bother so much for 8-9 months AOR because they knew there is no time frame for their application ..so they kept on doing whatever they were doing and not waited like us.
You are right ..I must stop expecting and counting the days . I know its easier said than done ..but guess that is the only way out . Thanks again for these motivating words ...hope we will meet in Canada soon ;D

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
r_mittal86 said:
Indeed, once we get our emails we will look back in time and smile at the nervousness which we had.

Just spoke to CIC, agent was nice enough to tell that all Medical, Eligibility, Criminality, Security (everything) is passed and my file is waiting for final decision to be made, once made Ottawa office would request NDVO to send me Ready for visa email. No timelines mentioned but have to go through the wait.
That's a good news ...just keep your fingers crossed :D

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:
That's a good news ...just keep your fingers crossed :D
Yeah bro but we can't say anything till we get the RFV mail.
Agent has said everything is done just pending decision.

But the million dollar question is when it would happen. May be file will be picked on next review date, once GCMS arrives I would be able to see that.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
That's correct about the very final stage, i.e. the final review by the main officer who then makes the final decision. I was saying that the verification which might involve third parties (like some aspects of work experience verification for example, and/or some parts of the security checks etc.) might be the area where some applications get delayed (just my thoughts, only IRCC agents/staff know the exact procedures).

Anyways, let's hope we all pending applicants get our PPRs soon. Good luck to all!
Yup. Hoping for the best.

I guess file would await Decision only once everything (eligibility, criminality, security and medical) is passed; like our everyday work routines; once we have all the info required we make the decisions. So shouldn't take much just the file would be in queue for its turn to be picked up.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:
Thank you so much Musikwala for these motivating words. I know once I get it I would be dealing with lot of other tensions ...trying hard to control my mind everyday. I guess it is just the 6 months expectation set by express entry which is causing so much worry and tension because we have put everything in our life " On Hold". I dont think the earlier people ( pre express entry)would have bother so much for 8-9 months AOR because they knew there is no time frame for their application ..so they kept on doing whatever they were doing and not waited like us.
You are right ..I must stop expecting and counting the days . I know its easier said than done ..but guess that is the only way out . Thanks again for these motivating words ...hope we will meet in Canada soon ;D
Its basic human nature. If we put a time frame around something our curiosity levels go higher once we reach the specified time. Not only this PR process this is applicable to everything in our life.

Can't help, best would have been if we were told that processing time is <1 year; neither we would enquire many time (calls, emails) nor we would spend time like a frightened cat looking for email from CIC.

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Just to update you guys - I had dialed in CIC number once again after adin.blr's trick of calling them worked -> Agent straight away asked me if I had talked to some other agent earlier - I replied in affirmative and then she asked what I was told by the first agent. She didn't give me any other information after hearing about my case and told me to "Wait and the VO will get in touch with you in case they need to have any other information". Or, in other words, just buzzed me off ;)

So.. the wait continues...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
chiyakam said:
Just to update you guys - I had dialed in CIC number once again after adin.blr's trick of calling them worked -> Agent straight away asked me if I had talked to some other agent earlier - I replied in affirmative and then she asked what I was told by the first agent. She didn't give me any other information after hearing about my case and told me to "Wait and the VO will get in touch with you in case they need to have any other information". Or, in other words, just buzzed me off ;)

So.. the wait continues...
Day by day they are going more clever. ;D

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
miltoncsekuet said:
Day by day they are going more clever. ;D
Lol. I wish they apply the new found cleverness in showing some speed in application processing as well - especially for people with more than 6 months of processing time.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Code:
[tr][td] **USERNAME** [/td][td] **AOR**[/td][td] **CATEGORY** [/td][td] **VO** [/td][/tr]
Place this above the </table> end tag

Please add your data if you didn't.

Name AOR Date Category Visa Office (if known)
mokachino 06 May 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
rigel 02 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi
taekwondo 26 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi (waiting for GCMS to confirm this)
DreamCanada16 09 Sep 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
N0M0re 14 Sep 2015 CEC - Inland CPC-Ottawa
Tocanadawego 06 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa
DandK 06 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
Sirgic 09 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Que Em 11 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
smimran 10 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
r_mittal86 14 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland no idea, GCMS requested, should be New Delhi
asadchev 15 Oct 2015 FSW - USA ???
Chiyakam 18 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa
Heeru_Maan 27 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
futurecanadian123456 08 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Musikwala 12 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
bellaluna 15 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland Manila
perfectSkilledMigrant 18 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Amal 20 Nov 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Good luck for all of you still waiting. I can finally take myself off the list.
Feels like CIC essentially trolled me by picking up my PR app 1 week after approving my TRV.

Code:
[tr][td] **USERNAME** [/td][td] **AOR**[/td][td] **CATEGORY** [/td][td] **VO** [/td][/tr]
Place this above the </table> end tag

Please add your data if you didn't.

Name AOR Date Category Visa Office (if known)
mokachino 06 May 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
rigel 02 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi
taekwondo 26 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi (waiting for GCMS to confirm this)
DreamCanada16 09 Sep 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
N0M0re 14 Sep 2015 CEC - Inland CPC-Ottawa
Tocanadawego 06 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa
DandK 06 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
Sirgic 09 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Que Em 11 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
smimran 10 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
r_mittal86 14 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland no idea, GCMS requested, should be New Delhi
asadchev 15 Oct 2015 FSW - USA ???
Chiyakam 18 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa
Heeru_Maan 27 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
futurecanadian123456 08 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Musikwala 12 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
perfectSkilledMigrant 18 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Amal 20 Nov 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Congratulations @bellaluna!! Hope CIC sends PPR to rest of us as well..

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
bellaluna said:
Good luck for all of you still waiting. I can finally take myself off the list.
Feels like CIC essentially trolled me by picking up my PR app 1 week after approving my TRV.
Congrats bellaluna ...what a wonderful start of the week ...lets hope PPR God will bless all of us this week :D

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bellaluna congrats. Enjoy the much awaited time now.

I hope new week brings some good news for rest of us.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
taekwondo said:
Yes, it will be good to meet a lot of you folks from this forum where we have gone thru this journey together.

I understand what you're saying. Our whole lives are on hold here! My wife and I were thinking of having a second kid but now we're waiting... since last year!... We don't want a pregnancy to delay things even further. But I know some people say, to hell with it, and go ahead and have a kid during this wait. But their applications get delayed.