+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
r_mittal86 said:
May be we need to get in touch with few other agents to know if our file is really at Ottawa, as mentioned by Adin.blr I would not trust one agent saying file is at Ottawa.
Very True Buddy...Now I am planing to write a mail to CPC Ottawa and touch base with couple of Call Centre agents ...lets hope something will work . Update me if you get any information.

Adin.blr's case has really motivated me to fight my case with more vigour :mad:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hope 2015 said:
Hi experts,

I ordered GCMS note 2 weeks ago and haven't received anything yet.
Please share your understanding when(at which stage) a pr outland application is transferred to local visa office?

thanks
You can only follow up on your GCMS notes if the request has passed 30 days and you haven't received them yet.

The application is usually transferred after the R10 completeness check, but in my case, it was transferred after the A11.2 (1 month after R10).

Adin.blr

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
@Adin.blr,

Would you please share your application status as per your latest GCMS notes?

Like, for me it's as:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I'm just curious if my application is also ready and if they just forgot to send me the PPR.

Thanks!
My first set of GCMS was generated on March 23rd so there is nothing much on it to share.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I ordered another set on May 01 and should get it in a few more days. Since my application was approved on April 18th, I am sure there will be a lot more relevant stuffs in this set for everyone's comparison. I'll post the same once I receive them.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Thanks, Adin.blr.

Yes, that would be great and helpful for others to compare their application progress/status.

Thanks for sharing your motivational story. Good luck for your settlement! :)

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
taekwondo said:
Very True Buddy...Now I am planing to write a mail to CPC Ottawa and touch base with couple of Call Centre agents ...lets hope something will work . Update me if you get any information.

Adin.blr's case has really motivated me to fight my case with more vigour :mad:
Cant believe the "URGENT" thing works so fast with CPC ..first I got the auto response giving me timelines of 20 days for the response and then in next 20-25 mins I got this response from CIC :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards

Happy that they responded so fast ...but dejected with the response ..don't know how much more I have to wait ...its easy for them to write " appreciate your patience" ..but very difficult to implement for a person who is waiting for their decision from last 9 months !! :( :'( :'( :'(

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:
Cant believe the "URGENT" thing works so fast with CPC ..first I got the auto response giving me timelines of 20 days for the response and then in next 20-25 mins I got this response from CIC :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards

Happy that they responded so fast ...but dejected with the response ..don't know how much more I have to wait ...its easy for them to write " appreciate your patience" ..but very difficult to implement for a person who is waiting for their decision from last 9 months !! :( :'( :'( :'(
Your stories motivate me to try this urgent thing in email to CIC, will do it now and keep you guys posted on the reply.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r_mittal86 said:
Your stories motivate me to try this urgent thing in email to CIC, will do it now and keep you guys posted on the reply.
It was lightning fast, here is the reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to confirm that your application is going through the required assessment process. at our office

An officer will contact you if additional documents are required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this will delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and keeping correspondence with our office to a minimum and up to date. In order to process request efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
taekwondo said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

I really feel for you! We've been waiting for 6 and a half months and it feels like an eternity! I cannot imagine what it must be like for you. But let me see if I can say something positive here. Think about it this way... We are all making a major life decision here of moving permanently to another country. And a great country! Possibly the greatest, safest, most immigrant-friendly country on earth! At the end of all this waiting when you get that email, none of this will matter too much because you will be busy with a million things including job search and setting up life in a new country. I'm sure all this pain you are going through now will slip to the back of your mind a few months down the line when you're living in Canada. Generally when we struggle to achieve something and finally achieve it, we are ecstatic and soon forget about the pain we went through. New issues also start cropping up that take our attention now. Really, the only way to make this wait more tolerable is to not give up and be patient because our ideal future is waiting... whenever it arrives.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
I really feel for you! We've been waiting for 6 and a half months and it feels like an eternity! I cannot imagine what it must be like for you. But let me see if I can say something positive here. Think about it this way... We are all making a major life decision here of moving permanently to another country. And a great country! Possibly the greatest, safest, most immigrant-friendly country on earth! At the end of all this waiting when you get that email, none of this will matter too much because you will be busy with a million things including job search and setting up life in a new country. I'm sure all this pain you are going through now will slip to the back of your mind a few months down the line when you're living in Canada. Generally when we struggle to achieve something and finally achieve it, we are ecstatic and soon forget about the pain we went through. New issues also start cropping up that take our attention now. Really, the only way to make this wait more tolerable is to not give up and be patient because our ideal future is waiting... whenever it arrives.
Indeed, once we get our emails we will look back in time and smile at the nervousness which we had.

Just spoke to CIC, agent was nice enough to tell that all Medical, Eligibility, Criminality, Security (everything) is passed and my file is waiting for final decision to be made, once made Ottawa office would request NDVO to send me Ready for visa email. No timelines mentioned but have to go through the wait.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
r_mittal86 said:
Indeed, once we get our emails we will look back in time and smile at the nervousness which we had.

Just spoke to CIC, agent was nice enough to tell that all Medical, Eligibility, Criminality, Security (everything) is passed and my file is waiting for final decision to be made, once made Ottawa office would request NDVO to send me Ready for visa email. No timelines mentioned but have to go through the wait.
Good to know. You are very close then. :D Did they indicate to you that NDVO would send the final email?

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Good to know. You are very close then. :D Did they indicate to you that NDVO would send the final email?
Agent mentioned it clearly that once Decision is made they would ask NDVO to ask me for my passports

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Yes, it seems we all need to be patient. I think the real culprit for the longer processing times is the 'final verification' step before the application decision is made. And that seems to be out of control of the processing centers as well (maybe, mainly because of the involvement of third parties, which again varies from case to case).

Even I tried the same 'Urgent' trick and sent an email to CPC-Ottawa (it's my secondary office), and got the exact same response - like the one taekwondo has mentioned above.

Let's all stay positive and hope for the best! :)

This too shall pass. :D

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
Yes, it seems we all need to be patient. I think the real culprit for the longer processing times is the 'final verification' step before the application decision is made. And that seems to be out of control of the processing centers as well (maybe, mainly because of the involvement of third parties, which again varies from case to case).

Even I tried the same 'Urgent' trick and sent an email to CPC-Ottawa (it's my secondary office), and got the exact same response - like the one taekwondo has mentioned above.

Let's all stay positive and hope for the best! :)

This too shall pass. :D
I guess final review is the review of verification done by 3rd party.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
r_mittal86 said:
I guess final review is the review of verification done by 3rd party.
That's correct about the very final stage, i.e. the final review by the main officer who then makes the final decision. I was saying that the verification which might involve third parties (like some aspects of work experience verification for example, and/or some parts of the security checks etc.) might be the area where some applications get delayed (just my thoughts, only IRCC agents/staff know the exact procedures).

Anyways, let's hope we all pending applicants get our PPRs soon. Good luck to all!

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
r_mittal86 said:
It was lightning fast, here is the reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to confirm that your application is going through the required assessment process. at our office

An officer will contact you if additional documents are required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this will delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and keeping correspondence with our office to a minimum and up to date. In order to process request efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.
Lightning Fast ...but also useless ...like mine :p :p :p :p