+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Thank-you
Aor is May 12th
Ip2 Oct 11th
ADR Oct 11th
ADR submitted Nov 22nd
PPR Feb 19th
Congratulations! It is so strange how someone is waiting with us one day and in a few minutes the whole situation is resolved. I am happy for you!

Does submitting an alternative dispute resolution mean that yours was a sponsorship case?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Congratulations! It is so strange how someone is waiting with us one day and in a few minutes the whole situation is resolved. I am happy for you!

Does submitting an alternative dispute resolution mean that yours was a sponsorship case?
Thank-you. My case was stuck because of additional docs. Since I had submitted my docs there was no movement on our file. They had asked for rcmp for my spouse ( he was on my file since the beginning).
I think they took time to review the documents, We were not under SS.

Reactions: Klamm

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hey Guys, I did the medical May 2017 and I am under SS. However, I am wondering if in the unlikely case my PPR come say in March or April (I am under SS since Aug) when would my Visa/COPR expires? Is it still going to be May/June 2018 or is it going to be 2019 (or sometime between). It is rather a complex situation for me and prefer to have at least few month now that my application has been delayed this much (so I dont get forced to leave my job etc suddenly).
Also lets say i get my PPR tomorrow, can I ask IRCC to issue the visa for later time (Assuming I am willing to do the remedical)

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Hey Guys, I did the medical May 2017 and I am under SS. However, I am wondering if in the unlikely case my PPR come say in March or April (I am under SS since Aug) when would my Visa/COPR expires? Is it still going to be May/June 2018 or is it going to be 2019 (or sometime between). It is rather a complex situation for me and prefer to have at least few month now that my application has been delayed this much (so I dont get forced to leave my job etc suddenly).
Also lets say i get my PPR tomorrow, can I ask IRCC to issue the visa for later time (Assuming I am willing to do the remedical)
Usually, your visa/copr expires when your medical expires. However, you can request IRCC to extend visa expiry date because you need some time to prepare for landing. They will extend. This happened to someone on forum.
That being said, with SS its highly unlikely that PPR will come so soon. Just look at my signature. My medical expires next month. :(

Reactions: rxyz

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Usually, your visa/copr expires when your medical expires. However, you can request IRCC to extend visa expiry date because you need some time to prepare for landing. They will extend. This happened to someone on forum.
That being said, with SS its highly unlikely that PPR will come so soon. Just look at my signature. My medical expires next month. :(
Hang in there eventually everyone in SS will get the golden mail. I completed 14 months today since AOR and 3 months since medical expired but still nothing. I hope everyone under SS get clear soon

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Are you an inland applicant? My medical was renewed automatically in January and I first submitted my medical in April 2017.