+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
hi guys
its been 399 days today since I received AOR (jan 13 2017), And there are like no updates at all. I know from my notes that medical criminality and security have been passed since sept 2017 but eligibility turned from recommend pass to under review in sept as well. But CIC didn't even ask for any further documents. except for medical being extended nothing has been done. Its so frustrating. Why is there such a delay :( and calling doesn't help either. I don't understand either isn't security done after eligibility is passed? However according to CIC my security was completed in a day.
I am in the same situation and It doesnt make sense. I think there are other factors that cause the delays that IRCC hasnt disclosed to applicants.

Reactions: Poupon Zimakanda

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I got the same answer in about 6 hours from my request. Looks like no one is opening the files and simply replying with a standard template. Like we know that it will not be processed under standard processing time as it's well over 6 months. Let's wait for GCMS to get a better idea.
Hey Navprateek, any update on your profile?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am new in this platform,my AOR was on the 28 April 2017.I have only passed my medical after 292 days!that was this week.
I am a Outland FSW,I have called IRCC and raised numerous webforms,gcms notes...
I received a generic message 2 days earlier regarding "How to find a job in CANADA"
Does it mean anthing or IRCC just want to annoy me?
I should be IP1,...background check has no started yet.A message will be sent when they start it.
Your PPR will come very soon. Good luck.

Reactions: Poupon Zimakanda