+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Have you ordered notes recently? Any clues from that?
nothing new in the notes i got my recent notes on 19th Jan and there is no progress since 21st march except medical expired status. 21st march is the day i have SS "not started" status and all empty fields in the notes.

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
PNP- EE
AoR: April 2nd
MP: July 27th
FTD to London VO: September 8th
IP2: November 10th

GCMS notes that were generated on December 20th stated that:
Eligibility:Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed

S.15(1)” code on the top right corner of the page.

Admissibility part is balnk as well under Security.

Is that SS?
How do I make sure that I’m under SS?

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
PNP- EE
AoR: April 2nd
MP: July 27th
FTD to London VO: September 8th
IP2: November 10th

GCMS notes that were generated on December 20th stated that:
Eligibility:Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed

S.15(1)” code on the top right corner of the page.

Admissibility part is balnk as well under Security.

Is that SS?
How do I make sure that I’m under SS?
I believe 'Admissibility' is a part of Security Screening. I am in a very similar situation to you and applied for GCMS notes. Let's hope we get it soon !

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
READY FOR VISA!!!

25 months of waiting and almost exactly on 25th month "anniversary" I got my "ready for visa" email today (which I am guessing is what we all call here PPR). All details are in my signature.

This is just to give you guys hope that eventually, sooner or later, you will too get this email. Don't give up but make sure to live on and don't think about it every single day.

This forum is everything one needs to succeed in this process. So THANK YOU.

Good luck to all of you guys! Hang on!
Congrats!!

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
I have seen that applicants generally received two kinds of email from LVO when they asked about there current stage of application.

1. We confirm background checks are still currently in process for your application. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process.

2. Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office.

@BillHyatt can you kindly give your valuable insight about the above two different kind of emails. what they mean by that?

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
READY FOR VISA!!!

25 months of waiting and almost exactly on 25th month "anniversary" I got my "ready for visa" email today (which I am guessing is what we all call here PPR). All details are in my signature.

This is just to give you guys hope that eventually, sooner or later, you will too get this email. Don't give up but make sure to live on and don't think about it every single day.

This forum is everything one needs to succeed in this process. So THANK YOU.

Good luck to all of you guys! Hang on!
Congratulations!

Reactions: sunshinejan
K

krowais_1

Yes I think gcms notes are the best way to know what's happening. Wishing you a speedy ppr bro.

Meantime we keep it light and polite;)
Hi

What is GCMS notes? How can I get them?
Actully im waiting for my study permit, since 2 months I am still not receiving update.
please help me get its status

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi

What is GCMS notes? How can I get them?
Actully im waiting for my study permit, since 2 months I am still not receiving update.
please help me get its status
Gcms is a system used by ircc to document all your case notes. You can order a copy of such notes to get some clarity on your situation. One such provider is getgcms.com

You can also order such notes directly if you are in Canada or know someone in Canada.

These notes are procured under the law of getting access to personal information (called ATIP in Canada)

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
they sent you PPR within a week after you submitted your new medicals? my medical is also expired so i believe when i will get a medical redo request that means they are ready to take a decision on my application?
Yes that's true. I also got re-medical request and within a week of submission, I got PPR.

Reactions: ady_997 and rxyz
K

krowais_1

Gcms is a system used by ircc to document all your case notes. You can order a copy of such notes to get some clarity on your situation. One such provider is getgcms.com

You can also order such notes directly if you are in Canada or know someone in Canada.

These notes are procured under the law of getting access to personal information (called ATIP in Canada)

ok can i use it if i have gotten letter for procedural fairness?
i got for study permit application. i responded back in december and now its almost march and i still have not gotten any response.

please advise.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
ok can i use it if i have gotten letter for procedural fairness?
i got for study permit application. i responded back in december and now its almost march and i still have not gotten any response.

please advise.
i think you can use it as you are only trying to get information on your case. notthing wrong witth that.