+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hello All,

I am an fsw outland applicant. Aor March 30th.bgc in progress since 16th August.
Since last 1 month I hve been constantly trying to follow up my vo ottawa.

Call centre said watever information we need we hve it and all seems fine and complete and it's a matter if time they pick up your file and review...

I dropped 2 emails in last 2 weeks to Ottawa and received the following response... They seemed bit irritated... Can anyone share there experience or views on what exactly this means. Thanks in advance

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for a review by an officer. While we process applications as expeditiously as possible, each application is unique and we are unable to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Please note that our office will no longer be able to provide a response to status requests for this application, but please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi friends
My BG changed from not started to in progress on friday.On Monday I received a request letter to submit PCC for Congo.Ihave never been to that country but my spouse was posted there as a military observer for one year.The letter is addressed to me but I presume CiC requires his PCC.They have asked me to submit it by 25th Dec. we have initiated the process of obtaining the PCC
friends my spouse is non accompanying in the application.Should I raise a CSE stating that I have never been to Congo and furnish a fresh PCC from India

smoggie

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Mokshshil said:
Hello All,

I am an fsw outland applicant. Aor March 30th.bgc in progress since 16th August.

Call centre said watever information we need we hve it and all seems fine and complete and it's a matter if time they pick up your file and review...

I dropped 2 emails in last 2 weeks to Ottawa and received the following response... They seemed bit irritated... Can anyone share there experience or views on what exactly this means. Thanks in advance

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for a review by an officer. While we process applications as expeditiously as possible, each application is unique and we are unable to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Please note that our office will no longer be able to provide a response to status requests for this application, but please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,
Yeah you've pi55ed them off - back of the queue for you I guess.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Mokshshil said:
Hello All,

Dear applicant,

Sincerely,
I got the exact same response from them this morning. Word by word. I guess they are fed up with the emails.

Arindam88

Oct 14, 2014
I have been waiting since July 2016 after submission of my online application on July 03,2016. It was under the Provincial Nominee Program. Received ITA on April 06,2016. After 3 days of submission Medical Status showed Passed. Till then there has been no change in the status. 5 Months has passed almost. I cannot track it through ECAS. I haven't received an UCI too. Is anyone facing the same Problem. Please update

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Tocanadawego said:
I got the exact same response from them this morning. Word by word. I guess they are fed up with the emails.
Can't really understand the things now...

This wait is killing and hve put all life in jeopardy

Hope to get ppr soon.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Mokshshil said:
Can't really understand the things now...

This wait is killing and hve put all life in jeopardy

Hope to get ppr soon.
Tell me about it! I've been waiting since October last year. Now things got a million times more complicated since I have a baby on the way. I was happy this morning when I saw their email thinking my background checks are finally complete, but now seeing you got the same response, I am scared to look forward to anything.
I think I will call them tonight and try to find out as much as I can.

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Tocanadawego said:
Tell me about it! I've been waiting since October last year. Now things got a million times more complicated since I have a baby on the way. I was happy this morning when I saw their email thinking my background checks are finally complete, but now seeing you got the same response, I am scared to look forward to anything.
Well hope we all get ppr on immediate basis...

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Tocanadawego said:
by the way i called call centre they confirmed that my eligibility, medicals, criminality, background check and all are complete...

Its only a matter of time when the visa officer picks the file and take a decision.

Lets hope our files get picked and we get ppr...

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Mokshshil said:
by the way i called call centre they confirmed that my eligibility, medicals, criminality, background check and all are complete...

Its only a matter of time when the visa officer picks the file and take a decision.

That's good to know. Hopefully we hear back from them soon.

Arindam88

Oct 14, 2014
Mokshshil said:

I am from India. I guess the toll free number is from within Canada only. Can you give me any other number. Would they entertain if my relatives in Canada call them up and ask about my PR status

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Arindam88 said:
I am from India. I guess the toll free number is from within Canada only. Can you give me any other number. Would they entertain if my relatives in Canada call them up and ask about my PR status
Your relatives cannot call since you will need to answer security questions before any information is released to you.

From outside Canada you can call: +1 613 944 4000

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Arindam88 said:
I have been waiting since July 2016 after submission of my online application on July 03,2016. It was under the Provincial Nominee Program. Received ITA on April 06,2016. After 3 days of submission Medical Status showed Passed. Till then there has been no change in the status. 5 Months has passed almost. I cannot track it through ECAS. I haven't received an UCI too. Is anyone facing the same Problem. Please update

What's your VO? Now that you have been waiting for more than six months you can raise a CSE using https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and ask for the current status of your application. It's more likely that you will get the same standard answer we all have been getting so far. But, I believe, ordering a GCMS note is your best shot. You can follow http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1346436#msg1346436 thread on the forum to get to know how to order a GCMS note.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Guys my medical status changed to NN from passed two weeks back and has stuck in NN since then. Is anybody here experiencing this? ???

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
I really want to scream. This is getting on my nerves ...