+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
Mokshshil said:
Thanks Mubzail...

Hope to get ppr... Wait really kills... All the plans on hold and it's like a deadlock... And den you see people from April, may, June and even July getting ppr...

Freaks me out thinking wat could hve gone wrong...

Hope we all get ppr before d end of November 2016.. Godspeed...
I got mine after 9 months so just relax and let time do its job, stress won't make a positive difference but it will make a negative one.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Mokshshil said:
Thanks Mubzail...

Hope to get ppr... Wait really kills... All the plans on hold and it's like a deadlock... And den you see people from April, may, June and even July getting ppr...

Freaks me out thinking wat could hve gone wrong...

Hope we all get ppr before d end of November 2016.. Godspeed...
I am in pretty much in a similar conundrum; everything is on hold - transferring offices etc, lease renewal for my apartment etc. can't do much at this point. just stay patient.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Naaz kaur said:
does it go "not needed this time" anytime after everything completed.? i called up my lawyer tuesday. he said bc check shows not needed this time. i dont know whats going. is it supposed to go that way? by the way when did u call them

If your BG has gone from IP to NN, it's more likely you will get PPR soon. But before that it may go to IP for the second time for 3-4 days.

Fingers Crossed ...

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Naaz kaur said:
does it go "not needed this time" anytime after everything completed.? i called up my lawyer tuesday. he said bc check shows not needed this time. i dont know whats going. is it supposed to go that way? by the way when did u call them
Nt sure Naaz

I called them on 23rd November

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naaz kaur said:
I saw that in your last post that agent told you that everything is done in your case and pending for final review and now your bg changed it could be because they sent your application to your local vo and they will issue the visa and if you are in canada then just sit n relax it will change to in process soon

Naaz kaur

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
sharma1990 said:
I saw that in your last post that agent told you that everything is done in your case and pending for final review and now your bg changed it could be because they sent your application to your local vo and they will issue the visa and if you are in canada then just sit n relax it will change to in process soon
yes i called up again agent told me same words. everything is done and all. he said my application is in NDVO, pending for final decision.fingers crossed

Naaz kaur

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Fatemeh Njm said:
If your BG has gone from IP to NN, it's more likely you will get PPR soon. But before that it may go to IP for the second time for 3-4 days.

Fingers Crossed ...
yea i really hope so :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Naaz kaur said:
yes i called up again agent told me same words. everything is done and all. he said my application is in NDVO, pending for final decision.fingers crossed
So Naaz previously your vo was ottawa and now transferred to ndvo or it has been ndvo from start...?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Mokshshil said:
So Naaz previously your vo was ottawa and now transferred to ndvo or it has been ndvo from start...?

It seems we all will get PPR soon . Finally after almost 10 months of bgc/security in process agent told me that my security is now complete and passed. its with officer for final review.

Finger crossed may next week bring PPR for all of us

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
DreamCanada16 said:
It seems we all will get PPR soon . Finally after almost 10 months of bgc/security in process agent told me that my security is now complete and passed. its with officer for final review.

Great... Is your background check in progress in cic or not needed?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:

Many congrats bro we will all party togther

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Mokshshil said:
Great... Is your background check in progress in cic or not needed?
I dont have access to mycic, it was in process last month. I really dont know what it is now.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..