+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
Get ur medical done ASAP. I think u have done already the hard work and its time to get the reward in form of PPR
Medicals done...Results have been sent to CIC...waiting for an outcome now...:)

Naaz kaur

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
hello guys
cic agent told me on 17 November that everything is done for me. now my background check says '' not needed this time". whats does that me. Is good news coming for me any sooner or i still have to wait for long.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Naaz kaur said:
hello guys
cic agent told me on 17 November that everything is done for me. now my background check says '' not needed this time". whats does that me. Is good news coming for me any sooner or i still have to wait for long.
Did he mentioned that security is done and they are doing or will do final review now ? If yes then u ll have results soon

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timeflying said:
On 26 Oct (exactly 4 weeks ago) I got email from SGVO saying "We want to reassure you that your application is being reviewed as a priority. You should expect news from us within the coming 4-6 weeks".

But until now, there is not any update in my account nor email. I hope I would receive some news within next 2 weeks.

Does anyone here have the same situation?

---------
My AOR: 29 Mar 2016
SGVO
OINP Outland
I'm on the same boat. Let's see what they do!

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
We've sent CSE yesterday to see where we're at. Last time when we sent CSE back in May they've told us to keep communication at minimum. I hope 2 CSE in 6 months with a processing time of almost 16 months is a minimum of communication in their eyes.
God, they make me feel helpless.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
munika said:
We've sent CSE yesterday to see where we're at. Last time when we sent CSE back in May they've told us to keep communication at minimum. I hope 2 CSE in 6 months with a processing time of almost 16 months is a minimum of communication in their eyes.
God, they make me feel helpless.
keep communication at minimum

Thats a standard quote or response. U can send CSE or email to ur VO every month if you want. This would be considered minimum communication, specially for those who have already crossed normal processing time.

U have been very patient i have been doing it every month

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
keep communication at minimum

Thats a standard quote or response. U can send CSE or email to ur VO every month if you want. This would be considered minimum communication, specially for those who have already crossed normal processing time.

U have been very patient i have been doing it every month
Yeah, I've also been emailing VO once a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less polite, depending on my mood :)
Polite emails usually get no response. Less polite ones are responded to within days. I don't know what that says about IRCC.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
The one in May they have replied in less than a week.
I am always polite, but in person when people meet me they think I'm too official lol.
We've wrote that we would like to request for the status of the application and as per their advise from May we wanted to keep communication at minimum and hope that this is considered minimum. Lol

You can expect anything from the. My biggest fear is that they are still verifying background info.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
munika said:
I am always polite, but in person when people meet me they think I'm too official lol.
We've wrote that we would like to request for the status of the application and as per their advise from May we wanted to keep communication at minimum and hope that this is considered minimum. Lol

You can expect anything from the. My biggest fear is that they are still verifying background info.
I think even u didn't submitted last life docs like me ;D ;D ;D

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Yes that's the reason most probably :D

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Question :

I was asked to submit additional doc lat month.
Docs were submitted on time but on mycic account 'additional document' status still shows 'provided.
will it stays like this till I get PPR or will it change to 'Provided' ?

Any idea seniors ....

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Neo_says said:
Question :

I was asked to submit additional doc lat month.
Docs were submitted on time but on mycic account 'additional document' status still shows 'provided.
will it stays like this till I get PPR or will it change to 'Provided' ?

Any idea seniors ....
Mine says the same since last documents submitted in October.
From my experience CIC profile means nothing. Our interview needed section has never changed to required even though it was needed and done.

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
I got my AOR in January 2016. BG check passed in March. Was Asked to renew my passport in Aug. The rest is just wait and wait and wait...
Inland
Ottawa office

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
munika said:

They always end their emails to me with that line about minimum communication. I still email every month. For me that is the minimum :)

My background check is still being verified although they began doing it in March. I just call the call centre and find out that way. It is very discouraging each time I call.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Tocanadawego said:
They always end their emails to me with that line about minimum communication. I still email every month. For me that is the minimum :)

My background check is still being verified although they began doing it in March. I just call the call centre and find out that way. It is very discouraging each time I call.
Sorry friends no intention to irritate anyone , but the fact is that we were not in any of them mentioned below

As of October 3, there had been 20 rounds of invitations (draws) so far in 2016. The snapshot of the pool on that date revealed that:

There were 60,689 candidates were active in the pool.
A total of 20,588 ITAs had been issued to 19,088 individual candidates over the first 20 draws of 2016. (Note: some candidates may obtain more than one ITA. For example, if they receive an ITA but don’t feel ready to apply, they may re-enter the pool and be issued another ITA at a later date.)
From January to September, 2016, a total of 25,406 Express Entry candidates or their accompanying family members landed in Canada as permanent residents.
From this glimpse into the pool, it is apparent that around one in every four candidates who was actively engaged in the Express Entry system over the first nine months of 2016 received an ITA. Indeed, there have been four further draws since October 3, and the number of ITAs issued has nearly doubled from 1,288 (September 21 draw) to 2,427 on November 16.