+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

those who r applying for humber college,global business management jan 2012

stayinanon

May 3, 2013
I have completed my post graduate program in Humber a few months ago. To be precise I studied global business management there. I have come here to explain to everyone what Humber really is. It is just a community college and a worst one at that. Every year I see dozens of students joining this program but there is nothing you get except your precious time and money get wasted. Employers view this degree as a joke and Humber has dozens of issues. It is filled with bureaucracy. Their program coordinator going by the name of +ony is the most professional bullshitter I have ever seen. Most of all they never give you internships and even if you find one they do not approve it. Many students here are a victim of vague and unfair policies and you cannot approach them for any problems even if they hover around all day without doing anything. Specially the program coordinator does absolutely nothing there. Except a few none of the professors take their job seriously but expect students to be so. We are kept so busy that we do not have the time to advice you students. Do not waste your life here. Its not worth it. Get into universities or continue with what you do there. Colleges in canada are for students who are unable to make to the universities and hence are not respected. You can still go ahead and join if your fine with working on minimum wage jobs and throw away your career. Ask students who finished the course where reality hits hard. Enrolled students have no idea what is going to happen to them until they finish.

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
fahad83 said:
I completely agree with you man, You know I choose Saskatchewan because PR is much easier to get compared to other provinces and so I get admission in a university in this province.
But these days every once in a while I come across someone who gives me pros and cons of this province. I am very confused my self.

Fahad----

Even I'm planning to go to Sask. I got accepted in U of S. I know its not a very happening province to be in. And that its like Manitoba some 12-years ago. Again the scope and the opportunities ae vast and its a very promising place to settle down is what I heard from my Uncle who is in Calgary, a family friend in Winnipeg and above all a best friend who resides in Regina (complete Hotel Mgmt n Niagara but recently moved).

As far as I have explored, the province is really good for settling down, for a good education with affordable fee structure and a relatively low cost of living. I am very much convinced that it is going to be ok to go to Saskatoon; I am going to contradict a bit from what someone said on this thread--- that it is not like a refugee's place and all that is possible with Sask is PR!!!

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Please AVOID CENTENNIAL too
If you are doing any IT course in centennial, chances are you will be doing subway jobs after diploma or what ever..
Source:personal and friend experience. I can give you 1000 examples for this.
Reason: We can not find job
There is hardly any company that want to train new graduate.This college will never help you to find any job. There is no job portal for graduates.
Google for Seneca job portal or any other "GTA college" career portal. You will find job portals for them. But there is none for centennial
Last reason! The courses are soo old, there is no market for them like i was learning silver light or html 3.0 for 2 semesters.
I know, people will now find this offensive and say its person's capabilites to find a job and other shitty stuff.
But hey, Go to Seneca, i have many friends from Seneca got full time even before graduation.
Charm of college and courses.
Good luck.. but no body can save you if you are n centennial

XYZ User

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stayinanon said:
I have completed my post graduate program in Humber a few months ago. To be precise I studied global business management there. I have come here to explain to everyone what Humber really is. It is just a community college and a worst one at that. Every year I see dozens of students joining this program but there is nothing you get except your precious time and money get wasted. Employers view this degree as a joke and Humber has dozens of issues. It is filled with bureaucracy. Their program coordinator going by the name of +ony is the most professional bull*censored word*ter I have ever seen. Most of all they never give you internships and even if you find one they do not approve it. Many students here are a victim of vague and unfair policies and you cannot approach them for any problems even if they hover around all day without doing anything. Specially the program coordinator does absolutely nothing there. Except a few none of the professors take their job seriously but expect students to be so. We are kept so busy that we do not have the time to advice you students. Do not waste your life here. Its not worth it. Get into universities or continue with what you do there. Colleges in canada are for students who are unable to make to the universities and hence are not respected. You can still go ahead and join if your fine with working on minimum wage jobs and throw away your career. Ask students who finished the course where reality hits hard. Enrolled students have no idea what is going to happen to them until they finish.
Hi, since you have completed ur course from Humber, could you pls share your views about IT Solutions course from Humber ?Anyone you know has got placed ? How long does it normally take for a person to get into a good job ? Pls share your views.

arch9b

Jun 27, 2013
Hi,

I am applying for Global business management course in Humber college for septmbr 2013 intake.... Can anyone tel me if I have to pay fees for one semestr or for one year..?? Also, if there is any requirement of showing the funds for second semester fees?

Please reply if anyone have any information regarding this college.

Thanks in advance

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
I am, applying in humber 4 post grad diploma in Global bussiness management in humber. and clg is giving 1 term internship. pls tell me abt the job prospects pls aftr this course. i have done b.tech in mechanical engg.

Also advise me what to do, should i go for CAD/CAM technician courses or management courses.