+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those Who Had Applied In November...Did You Receive Your Approval Letter ?

Abbas Dharsey

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
Those Who Had Applied In November...Did You Receive Your Approval Letter ? Why Does It Take Only A Week For Some To Get Their Letters Under SDS,While It Takes More Than A Month For Others To Get The Same...? I Will Also Be Creating A Whatsapp Group In Order To Know The Ones Going Through The Same Phase,And Maybe We Could Help Each Other Out,Mail Your Queries and Numbers on iamabby313@gmail.com as the Website does not allow people to post their numbers here

Last edited:
Reactions: saketthavanani

Rahul_Singla

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
Those Who Had Applied In November...Did You Receive Your Approval Letter ? Why Does It Take Only A Week For Some To Get Their Letters Under SDS,While It Takes More Than A Month To Get The Same...Shitty Luck With Shitty Visa Services
When you apply ?
I apply on 26th November

Hope0

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
I applied on 18th of November and my review or eligibility started yesterdaY? I applied online non sds how much longer should i expected noting that the average waiting is 8 weeks

Yenkiiboi

Jul 30, 2018
I applied on 18th of November and my review or eligibility started yesterdaY? I applied online non sds how much longer should i expected noting that the average waiting is 8 weeks
Is your medical passed ?

I also applied in general catogory on 26th nov online i got acknowledgement letter today

Hope0

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
I'm from Egypt, they don't require medical for
Is your medical passed ?

I also applied in general catogory on 26th nov online i got acknowledgement letter today
Egyptians.

also what is the acknowledgment letter?
do you have any idea how long can the eligibility review last?

Yenkiiboi

Jul 30, 2018
I'm from Egypt, they don't require medical for

Egyptians.

also what is the acknowledgment letter?
do you have any idea how long can the eligibility review last?
Acknowledgement letter states that they recierec your file blah blah and your application number and uci number wrote in it.

In India we need to pass the medical examination and about the reviewing eligibility its depend on your file howz strong it is and howz the visa officer mood lol best of luck brother. But roughly it took upto 2 working weeks.

Abbas Dharsey

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
My Review of Eligibility is Under process...Pray that everything goes perfectly...Any confederation college alumni or 2019 students out here ?

Last edited:

Krunal28

Dec 7, 2018
Those Who Had Applied In November...Did You Receive Your Approval Letter ? Why Does It Take Only A Week For Some To Get Their Letters Under SDS,While It Takes More Than A Month For Others To Get The Same...? I Will Also Be Creating A Whatsapp Group In Order To Know The Ones Going Through The Same Phase,And Maybe We Could Help Each Other Out,Mail Your Queries and Numbers on iamabby313@gmail.com as the Website does not allow people to post their numbers here
i applied on 21 st nov .sds online. medicals passed on 4 th dec, reviewing your eligibility started on same date,but yet no updates !!! anyone can tell how much more time will it take?

Krunal28

Dec 7, 2018
I got only one Update that is on 28th November. That update states that medical has been passed and application is reviewing.
Applied on 21 St Nov. Medicals passed on 4 th Dec and reviewing started on same date. Till yet no updates. It's been a week . R u having the same problem? Have u got your Visa yet?