13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
Hi all,

Quick updates on my application:

August 17th - PPR and submitted same day
August 18th - Received at CPC Ottawa
August 21st - Return tracker activated and mycic status updated to 'approved'
August 24th - Passport received will COPR documents for my spouse and myself :)

I'd say the process was pretty quick - however, I added a cover letter in my mail when I sent my passport, stating I was due to travel in a few days and would appreciate a quick approval! The cover letter may or may not have prompted the VO to send it back sooner than later.

I will be completing landing formalities end of September with my spouse when we head back to Canada. Quite a close call for me with our PPR and our travel dates, in my opinion, but I am glad it all worked out in the end. THANK YOU to each and every member on this forum.. you guys have helped keep myself and each other sane during this nerve wrecking Express Entry process!!! Good luck everyone and hang tight for anyone still waiting to hear back from CIC.. there will be light at the end of this tunnel :)

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silmarilli103 said:
Hi all,

August 21st - Received at CPC Ottawa
August 28th - Return tracker activated and mycic status updated to 'approved'

I'd say the process was pretty quick - however, I added a cover letter in my mail when I sent my passport, stating I was due to travel in a few days and would appreciate a quick approval! The cover letter may or may not have prompted the VO to send it back sooner than later.

I will be completing landing formalities end of September with my spouse when we head back to Canada. Quite a close call for me with our PPR and our travel dates, in my opinion, but I am glad it all worked out in the end. THANK YOU to each and every member on this forum.. you guys have helped keep myself and each other sane during this nerve wrecking Express Entry process!!! Good luck everyone and hang tight for anyone still waiting to hear back from CIC.. there will be light at the end of this tunnel :)
I am happy for you silmarilli103. Hoping to have ours soon too ;D

rav11

Jun 30, 2015
Is it me left behind in this time zone or you are the one doing time travel??

silmarilli103 said:
Hi all,

August 21st - Received at CPC Ottawa
[size=10pt]August 28th[/size] - Return tracker activated and mycic status updated to 'approved'

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
rav11 said:
Is it me left behind in this time zone or you are the one doing time traveling??
Haha.. good catch! Obliviously excited at the prospect of the having received it so quick. Corrected as follows:
August 18th - Received at CPC Ottawa
August 21st - Return tracker activated and mycic status updated to 'approved'

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
Got the request to pay RPRF.... happy happy happy.

Is there anything I need to send to CIC guys?

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
the_lion said:
Yes.. The Money! !
Lol :p :p

... just kidding ! Good luck ! Youre very close
lol.... yes I know you're kidding. I mean I paid it but should I send the receipt to them via email?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Optimisticlady said:
lol.... yes I know you're kidding. I mean I paid it but should I send the receipt to them via email?
Read the instruction letter. After the instructions it tells you to upload the receipt to your 'MyCIC' in the designated section of your app documents.

Good luck and congrats!

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
Kucuy15 said:
Read the instruction letter. After the instructions it tells you to upload the receipt to your 'MyCIC' in the designated section of your app documents.

Good luck and congrats!

Thank you Kucuy!! I did that, awaiting further movements.

pr_rider

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
In land
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
IELTS Request
27-05-2015
File Transfer...
27-05-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2015
Looks like we are getting fewer and fewer :p.... Hope all of us get ppr soon . How many of april in landers are waiting now ? Me 1

pr_positive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
pr_rider said:
Looks like we are getting fewer and fewer :p.... Hope all of us get ppr soon . How many of april in landers are waiting now ? Me 1
I'm still waiting.... Hope we all get good news soon...

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
pr_positive said:
I'm still waiting.... Hope we all get good news soon...
Yes, it's getting depressing. Have you requested GCSM notes? If I don't hear anything by the weekend, I'm going to request them.

pr_positive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
AshesNdust said:
Yes, it's getting depressing. Have you requested GCSM notes? If I don't hear anything by the weekend, I'm going to request them.
No I haven't. I will request if I don't hear anything next week. When was the last time you got an update?
I got request to pay RPRF Aug. 10 but nothing follows after... On MyCIC it says Provided since Aug. 14