Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
KaydenB said:
CONGRATS TigerPower !
Would you mind sharing the DIRECT LINK to the biodata form requested in your PPR letter please ?
Thank you, KaydenB! Well, I'm from a visa exempt country, which if I'm not mistaken is the case for you too, so they didn't include the form.

I believe this form is needed when you require a visa. So don't worry about it ;)

TigerPower

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
anujgupta84 said:
Congratulations kainthsimranjit, TigerPower!
Thank you, anujgupta84! Best of luck to you as well!! :)

TigerPower

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
For those of you that might be interested this is how the 2nd AOR looks like (yes it does exist)

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship
and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 01/07/2015. You applied to the Federal Skilled Worker
Program- FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete
application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations.
Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if
you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in
your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for
Federal Skilled Worker. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of
your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing
times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your
file.
Bridging open work permit
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit that is about to expire, and you meet all
other requirements, you may use this letter to apply for a bridging open work permit.
Let us know
If your situation changes, you must immediately tell CIC by visiting our website and filling out
the Case Specific Enquiry form. (Click on the link to access this form. It is available on CIC’s
website, only, and not through your MyCIC account.)
Specifically, let us know if:
 you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination;
 your family composition changes, e.g., birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce,
etc.;
 your mailing address or email address changes;
 you change your immigration representative;
 you want to withdraw your application.
Check your MyCIC account
CIC will communicate with you through your MyCIC account. It is your responsibility to check
your account regularly so that you do not miss any updates from CIC.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

TigerPower

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
KaydenB said:
CONGRATS TigerPower !
Would you mind sharing the DIRECT LINK to the biodata form requested in your PPR letter please ?
Also, KaydenB, please, update your datasheet. My application went In Process today August 12th. Might be an interesting fact to look at..

Got PPR from 2nd AOR within an hour ;)

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
TigerPower said:
For those of you that might be interested this is how the 2nd AOR looks like (yes it does exist)

Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship
and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 01/07/2015. You applied to the Federal Skilled Worker
Program- FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete
application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations.
Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if
you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in
your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for
Federal Skilled Worker. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of
your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing
times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your
file.
Bridging open work permit
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit that is about to expire, and you meet all
other requirements, you may use this letter to apply for a bridging open work permit.
Let us know
If your situation changes, you must immediately tell CIC by visiting our website and filling out
the Case Specific Enquiry form. (Click on the link to access this form. It is available on CIC's
website, only, and not through your MyCIC account.)
Specifically, let us know if:
 you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination;
 your family composition changes, e.g., birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce,
etc.;
 your mailing address or email address changes;
 you change your immigration representative;
 you want to withdraw your application.
Check your MyCIC account
CIC will communicate with you through your MyCIC account. It is your responsibility to check
your account regularly so that you do not miss any updates from CIC.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
I've never got 2nd AOR, God it's already 120 since 1st AOR... :eek:

TigerPower

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
PandaSi said:
I've never got 2nd AOR, God it's already 120 since 1st AOR... :eek:
You're very close to that day! Plus, as I said they sent me PPR after an hour they've sent 2nd AOR...

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
TigerPower said:
KaydenB, please, update your datasheet.
Already done an hour ago ;)
When you have time, think about updating your timeline signature :)

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
TigerPower said:
Also, KaydenB, please, update your datasheet. My application went In Process today August 12th. Might be an interesting fact to look at..

Got PPR from 2nd AOR within an hour ;)
Very good for you! It is really exciting within this hour! Now you can party la!!!

wyueshen

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
14-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
It has been one week since ECAS changed from Application Received to In Process, and it is already killing me, I cannot imagine how tough it is for the June 19ers. That is crazy!!

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
kainthsimranjit said:
My status changed to In Process today. Silmarilli103 any updates
My ECAS is still 'Application Received'.. BUT, I just received a request for my Schedule A (primary applicant only).. So some movement yeay!!!

Congratulations on your status change kainthsimranjit and everyone else with updates! Update Wednesday for April applicants hey???

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Officially received PPR :D

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
KaydenB said:
Officially received PPR :D
I check this thread to see if you received PPR! Congratulations!!!!

Good luck to the June 19ers :) you're next!

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
TigerPower said:
Thank you,etkuo! Btw, here's what I had in my rejection letter for your reference:

This letter refers to your application for an open work permit.
Your application as requested is refused.
[X] Foreign Nationals currently in Canada who have submitted an application for permanent
residence (PR) under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and who meet program
eligibility requirements, may be considered for a bridging open work permit (WP) if their current
WP will soon expire. To be eligible for this bridging open WP, the following must be met:
- You must have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within four months
- You must currently be in Canada and have made an application for an open Work
Permit
- You have received a positive eligibility decision on your PR application (Final
Determination of Eligibility letter or e-mail has been sent to you by the Centralized
Intake Office)

The last statement was in bold because this is what I was missing back then. Hope it helps!
Not a good news for me. I would need either the 2nd AOR or ideally the PPR ASAP or I will have to stop working once they reject my BOWP...