Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
THANK YOU to each and everyone of you, for the comforting, the information you continuously provide, and the mutual feelings :)
I will keep on updating the PPR database for Aprilites, till I land in Canada [which is on September 24].

Might even have additional questions regarding PPR, CoPR, and landing formalities for experienced members ;)
I do believe [and will cross my heart and bones for everyone] that the great majority of us will get it through, it's only a matter of days [weeks at the most for some].
Never seen such mutual help anywhere else. Having the same goal really did and does bring us all together :)

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
Congratulations KaydenB and everyone else with the PPR!!!! ;D Great to see movement with April applications and hope there are updates for me around the corner!!

4 months today since our application was submitted and 120 days since AOR.. ECAS remains 2 lines and 'Application Received' :( No movement for over 2 months now!!!

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KaydenB said:
Tried my luck one more time this morning, called CIC to know the "Decision Made".

This time no struggle, one super nice gentleman who straight away said :
"PR application APPROVED on August 6, 2015"

He also mentioned the correspondence in regards to the decision may take from a few days up to a month to arrive.
But it doesn't matter, at least now I KNOW :D (but will feel even more real when I have it my hands, lol)

;D TOTAL RELIEF ! ;D
Congrats KaydenB!!!

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

So GOOD NEWS!! I called CIC, and the agent was very nice, and told me that my application was APPROVED on August 7th!!

They can't tell me when they will ask for the PPR. But hey at least I can calm down a bit.

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
ashrafgk said:
Hi guys,

So GOOD NEWS!! I called CIC, and the agent was very nice, and told me that my application was APPROVED on August 7th!!

They can't tell me when they will ask for the PPR. But hey at least I can calm down a bit.
We're "Decision Made" twins haha :)
CONGRATS !

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
After 108 days of waiting, I see some update finally. Got Schedule A request this afternoon, I will fill it and send it back tonight. They asked for "Schedule A: Please provide answers to Statutory Questions. You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form)." So all I need to do is to fill the first page and send back? No worry about page 2-4? Since there are 4 pages in that form. Thanks!

ZPTH

May 24, 2014
nfe65 said:
I have been asked to submit detailed resume, publications list, supervisor contact info and so on about month ago, too. Well, submitted and no updates after that. Guess, it is because of our subject of study and home country that raise some more strict consideration to the officers. Anything related to Energy would raise a flag I suppose. A friend of mine got that request for his PNP stream application, and it took one more year for his file to be processed, compared to the processing time posted by CIC. It is a pain, I know. Myself, submitted on April 8th, and not very optimistic to hear from them soon, as the last update was this doc request in late June and I submitted the day after.
Hello, Did you get any feedback after providing the supplementary information? I have been asked to provide the same information! I wanna have an idea about how much does it take.

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
shannon234 said:
After 108 days of waiting, I see some update finally. Got Schedule A request this afternoon, I will fill it and send it back tonight. They asked for "Schedule A: Please provide answers to Statutory Questions. You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form)." So all I need to do is to fill the first page and send back? No worry about page 2-4? Since there are 4 pages in that form. Thanks!
Does it says on your letter that there were inconsistencies in your record? and you need to provide the Schedule A sections XX? Thanks

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
nfe65 said:
Does it says on your letter that there were inconsistencies in your record? and you need to provide the Schedule A sections XX? Thanks
Nope, it only says that in order to make a decision, they need following document,
-UCI and my name,
-Schedule A: Please provide answers to Statutory Questions. You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form).

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shannon234 said:
Nope, it only says that in order to make a decision, they need following document,
-UCI and my name,
-Schedule A: Please provide answers to Statutory Questions. You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form).
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i got the same msg yesterday and i did what they ask ... ITS WRONG .... they need the entire form i dont know why they sending this rare msg :) ... they send me mail afternoon for they need everything.... i was like r u kidding me? i think they want to save time for themselves..... be careful if u sent it already just wait for the mail from them dont send anything anywhere....

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
eddie.r said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i got the same msg yesterday and i did what they ask ... ITS WRONG .... they need the entire form i dont know why they sending this rare msg :) ... they send me mail afternoon for they need everything.... i was like r u kidding me? i think they want to save time for themselves..... be careful if u sent it already just wait for the mail from them dont send anything anywhere....
Thanks eddie.r, I already sent first page out. Now I will wait and see if they are gonna need the entire form from me as well. Thanks for headsup.

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
-- IMPORTANT --

Could someone who already got PPR please post the DIRECT LINK to the biodata form included in the PPR letter ?

Getting everything ready so I can post my package right away when I receive PPR (which should be anytime soon)

Thanks a lot in advance to the gentle soul who will post it :)

TigerPower

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Hey guys,

After 127 days after AOR, CIC sends me today 2nd AOR!

Isn't that ironic? I got excited this morning when I saw the new message, only to find out it's 2nd AOR....

They rejected my BOWP on May 19th due to not having 2nd AOR. This is when my implied status expired and basically I have until August 19th to update my status.

Do you know if I can apply for a work permit with this 2nd AOR now? As I said, my PGWP has expired.

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
TigerPower said:
Hey guys,

Isn't that ironic? I got excited this morning when I saw the new message, only to find out it's 2nd AOR....

They rejected my BOWP on May 19th due to not having 2nd AOR. This is when my implied status expired and basically I have until August 19th to update my status.

Do you know if I can apply for a work permit with this 2nd AOR now? As I said, my PGWP has expired.
Glad to hear that you are seeing some updates, but this might be bad news for me...

1) Contrary to common beliefs they do issue BOWP based on the 2nd AOR and reject applications without the 2nd AOR. (May I know what did they say on your rejection letter?) I have been on implied status since Jun27 and I applied for my BOWP on May07 without any AORs (submitted application on Apr03 didn't get my first AOR until Jun02).

2) If they are only issuing the 2nd AOR now for inland FSW applicants then look like we still have a long way to go until we get PR :(

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
TigerPower said:
Hey guys,

Congrats Tiger! You are very near to PR . You can't apply BOWP with expired Status. But don't worry since you will get PR itself soon whereas Workpermit takes more than 100 days to process!
@all : I too got a happy news. My status in ECAS changed to In process this morning from Application received!