Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
its about the job offer, my employer wrongly put or indicated it as non permanent. any one you know how I can have my case re opened to submit the correct job offer? or is it okay to make a new ee application?

thanks

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi SAJ_ee2015,
Thank you for your reply.
One more question, if I apply the work permit extension with the PNP support letter, does my employer need to pay $230 compliance fee (besides the work permit application fee$250) and fill the IMM5802 form? :)
Yes you would. I just did the same

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hello April guys/girls,

since you guys have been at it for a while , I have a question.

Has there been a case where a application was rejected after requesting for a RCMP check (given tno criminal record) ?
I have been following few cases , I dont think there as been one. Could you please let us know if you know of any such case?

Can one assume once CIC asks for a RCMP check , we can assume that all doc submitted are in order ?

Jefabrown

May 22, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got ppr yesterday, Jul 29. Submitted today.

No change in mycic while ecas remained "in process".

I am now certain that ecas only change to "in process" if they request a document. Otherwise nothing might change till "decision made".

Jefabrown

May 22, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am now certain that ecas only change to "in process" if they request a document. Otherwise nothing might change till "decision made".

mislahuddin

May 15, 2015
hi Folks,

Bad news for me today. Cic refused my PR paper because of no duties and responsibilities submitted for previous work experiences. Cant believe it. I had submitted duties and responsibilities of current job with permanent job offer and continuous job offer,for the present job which is a supervisor category, also have a journey man credential from alberta for my position as well. But still they have refused it. Any guys experience like my situation. Any suggesstions are welcome.

Hope to send a case specific enquiry, but dont know how long it will take for them to respond, as my work permit is expiring in 10 days.

ITA received --------- Feb 20
App Submitted Apr 18
Aor Received Apr 19
Addl docs requested Apr 29
Addl docs submitted Apr 30
Medicals passed May first week
FBI PCC submitted June 13
ScheduleA req for spouse and RCMP request for myself -- June 16
Sch A submitted for spouse June 23
RCMP Submitted June 25
Alberta Journeyman submitted ------- july
Application refused ---------- July 30th
I am inland applicant applied under CEC category.

Guys please be aware of your reference certificates and experience certificates include job responsibilities and duties.

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jefabrown said:

PPR received last week but my Ecas didn't change from medical received

Only today it changed to decision made

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
esantos said:
I was suspicious about it too, but then realized that the two envelopes are the same size, there is no way you can put one inside the other without folding it (at least I couldn't :-[) lol

So I folded ;D
The guy at the Canada Post office said it was fine, no problem on folding it.
Perfect! Thanks again for the reply and how long did it take for you to receive your passport and COPR?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcoley1421 said:
its about the job offer, my employer wrongly put or indicated it as non permanent. any one you know how I can have my case re opened to submit the correct job offer? or is it okay to make a new ee application?

thanks
I'm sorry to hear that - that's heartbreaking! my understanding is that once they have made a decision, CSE wouldn't help. You need to apply for an appeal within 15 days to dispute the decision. In the meantime, I think creating another EE profile would be your plan B.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Hello April guys/girls,

since you guys have been at it for a while , I have a question.

Has there been a case where a application was rejected after requesting for a RCMP check (given tno criminal record) ?
I have been following few cases , I dont think there as been one. Could you please let us know if you know of any such case?

Can one assume once CIC asks for a RCMP check , we can assume that all doc submitted are in order ?
Nothing is guaranteed with CIC!!! if you look few posts up, someone got rejected even after submitting RCMP and Schedule A. Your documents might be complete, but this doesn't guarantee the decision though!!

We are all holding our breath till the last minute of this lengthy process!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jefabrown said:

Congratulations!! Don't worry about ECAS, they only update it once a week on Tuesdays!!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mislahuddin said:
hi Folks,

Bad news for me today. Cic refused my PR paper because of no duties and responsibilities submitted for previous work experiences. Cant believe it. I had submitted duties and responsibilities of current job with permanent job offer and continuous job offer,for the present job which is a supervisor category, also have a journey man credential from alberta for my position as well. But still they have refused it. Any guys experience like my situation. Any suggesstions are welcome.

Hope to send a case specific enquiry, but dont know how long it will take for them to respond, as my work permit is expiring in 10 days.
Really sorry for that - have you applied for an extension of your work permit? you still have 10 days to apply and this way, at least you will be under an implied status... Check the appeal process for rejections as it might be your next step!

mislahuddin

May 15, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Really sorry for that - have you applied for an extension of your work permit? you still have 10 days to apply and this way, at least you will be under an implied status... Check the appeal process for rejections as it might be your next step!

Hi
Thanks for your suggesstions. can you please let me know how to re appeal the decision. I dont know whether a case specific enquiry will help to reopen.
Thanks
Regards
Mohamed

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mislahuddin said:
Hi
Thanks for your suggesstions. can you please let me know how to re appeal the decision. I dont know whether a case specific enquiry will help to reopen.
Thanks
Regards
Mohamed
Sorry I don't know the process, you better check with a lawyer or maybe someone senior in this forum can advice you.