THOSE WHO HAD AOR IN APRIL AND APPLIED FROM INSIDE CANADA DISCUSS HERE

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:
Is your job supported by LMIA?
No its not but I received nomination from Alebrta, which makes me LMIA exempt right?
I do have a valid job and all

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flavdcosta said:
No its not but I received nomination from Alebrta, which makes me LMIA exempt right?
I do have a valid job and all
No, my friend first of all Alberta is not providing Nomination under Express Entry...
Secondly if you can go to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp it is clearly written that there is no need to give POF if you have Permanent job based on LMIA, here it is no where written that PNP will make you LMIA exempt....

I have a question under which category you got ITA and how much is your points....????

pedmetric

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take after sending your passport for CIC to complete the process and return?
Also, If someone can share their story of landing. I just want to know the process that needs to be done.

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
pedmetric said:
Yupeee passport Request...
Your timeline is incomplete, under which category ?

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
esantos said:
Yes, that's correct. Once you submit your BOWP application, and as long as your PGWP is still valid at the date they receive your application at Vegreville, you are under implied status.
You won't be able to renew your SIN until you get the BOWP, but you can continue to work until a final decision is made on your BOWP application.

Your company might be asking you regarding your SIN. In my case, I gave HR a copy of my BOWP application along with a copy of the receipt and showed them the CIC processing time website with the 110 days processing time for paper BOWP; they were OK with that and just asked me to provide the renewed SIN as soon as I received my new permit, and so I did.

I strong believe that, if you submitted all required documents and meet all your immigration class requirements, you will receive a confirmation on your PR by October.
But if not, send your BOWP right away on the first week of October and you will be fine for another 3 to 4 months ::)
Hi esantos,
Thank you for your clarification.
I am applying PR under PNP. I have got the Work Permit Support Letter from PNP office, but I heard that if I apply the work permit extension with this letter, CIC will issue me a close work permit with the employer's name on it. Is that true?
And is there any chance that PR application under PNP will get a speedy processing? :)

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
Hi guys, how do you cancel a bowp application? Do you need to call CIC?

Tia

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
I_love_van said:
Hi esantos,
Thank you for your clarification.
I am applying PR under PNP. I have got the Work Permit Support Letter from PNP office, but I heard that if I apply the work permit extension with this letter, CIC will issue me a close work permit with the employer's name on it. Is that true?
And is there any chance that PR application under PNP will get a speedy processing? :)
You will get a closed work permit. But within 2 -3 months you will be PR right? So you can work under any employer after that.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silmarilli103 said:
Another week and still no updates. I feel so sad looking at my ecas profile that I want to cry. NO CHANGE!!! :( :( :( I am travelling the first week of September and am now beginning to freak out..
Hang in there and remember sometimes no news is good news!

dev.gavande

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
12 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Done....
08 May 2015
Passport Req..
31-Jul-2015
Any ppr today??

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
Just got refused.. :'( :'( :'(

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
SAJ_ee2015 said:
You will get a closed work permit. But within 2 -3 months you will be PR right? So you can work under any employer after that.
Hi SAJ_ee2015,
Thank you for your reply.
One more question, if I apply the work permit extension with the PNP support letter, does my employer need to pay $230 compliance fee (besides the work permit application fee$250) and fill the IMM5802 form? :)

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
I_love_van said:
Hi SAJ_ee2015,
Thank you for your reply.
One more question, if I apply the work permit extension with the PNP support letter, does my employer need to pay $230 compliance fee (besides the work permit application fee$250) and fill the IMM5802 form? :)
sorry... i'm not sure about that.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017