NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
pr_rider said:
Congrats for ppl received PPR today and yesterday ... i have questions for you , what category are you? cec or fsw ?
are you inlanders ?
thanks and peace out :)
All were CEC. I think all CEC people are inlanders :p

pedmetric

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr_rider said:
Congrats for ppl received PPR today and yesterday ... i have questions for you , what category are you? cec or fsw ?
are you inlanders ?
thanks and peace out :)
Pr_rider..
Your PPR is on way..
I ma in lander..

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
I_love_van said:
Hello esantos,
Regarding the BOWP, I want your advice.
My medical changed to pass today (July 29th), and my PGWP is expiring at the end of October 2015 (three months left).
But I have not received the 2nd AOR yet. I am planing to apply the BOWP with the 1st AOR. My question is: Should I apply online or apply on paper?

Anyone who shares your experience will be highly appreciated.

:) :)
Hi I_love_van,

If I understood it correctly, you still have until the end of October in a valid work permit (PGWP). I would wait a couple of months and send the BOWP application by October 9...
By then your PR application will most likely have been assessed and verified completion status. If by October 9 you still haven't received the 2nd AOR, then I would go ahead and submit the application.

I wouldn't rush and submit it right now as you still have time to wait for the second AOR.

In my case, my PGWP was expiring on March 3rd. So that's why I rushed and submitted the BOWP application (paper app) on February 4th.

If you want at any cost to apply right now, I would recommend a paper application, as it usually takes longer to be processed (104 days as of today) - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

I hope I answered your question. ;)

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi esantos,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, my current PGWP is valid till the end of October 2015.
I will be in implied status after I submit the BOWP, which means I can continue to work in Canada legally before the CIC make decision on my application.
So it would be better for me apply later, did I understand correctly?

:)

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a request to show proof of funds. I showed 5000 but along with that attached my pay stubs since I have a full time, non seasonal and permanent job.
Also attached a reference letter from my work and T4 of the last year.
I applied just by myself, the settlements funds I should have is 11000.

Would this cause CIC any reason to reject my file based on POF.

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
kainthsimranjit said:
All were CEC. I think all CEC people are inlanders :p
Unfortunate for a lot of us who were qualified for both CEC and FSW but were invited under FSW. Looks like inlanders FSW are still lagging quite a bit behind than CEC for PPR :(

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flavdcosta said:
I got a request to show proof of funds. I showed 5000 but along with that attached my pay stubs since I have a full time, non seasonal and permanent job.
Also attached a reference letter from my work and T4 of the last year.
I applied just by myself, the settlements funds I should have is 11000.

Would this cause CIC any reason to reject my file based on POF.
Is your job supported by LMIA?

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
esantos said:
My PPR letter says the following for the envelope size:

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and, if a visa is required, your passport through the mail, you must purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Thank you esantos. I will send mine this Friday. Why would it say folded on our letter, lol. Just curious.

Bellamcc

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

anyone applied under FST, no movement for me since 12/may starting to stress l was eligible from both CEC/FST and that's what l got picked under seems to be a pretty poor show for FST applicants and PR

family of 5 been in Canada just over 2 years and from the UK

ITA 27/feb/2015 FST 1008 points
Application/profile status Open - 22/apr/2015
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed - 12/may/2015
Review of submitted documents Provided -12/may/2015 - CELPIP Request ( didn't even sit this test sat Ielts)
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress - 12/may/2015
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Ecas
3 line - medical passed, application recieved

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I would like to ask those who have gotten far in the process, what should I expect after submitting Schedule A?

My journey has already been long enough with all kind of surprises and I would like to know if there will be more requests, other issues, or if I got that far, this means that I'm almost there??

Reading other comments like rejection for NOC and duties not matching, or employment letter doesn't really specify permanent job freak me out among other reasons!! It seems that one can't relax until the process is completely over!

I would appreciate the insights!

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
I_love_van said:
Hi esantos,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, my current PGWP is valid till the end of October 2015.
I will be in implied status after I submit the BOWP, which means I can continue to work in Canada legally before the CIC make decision on my application.
So it would be better for me apply later, did I understand correctly?

:)
Yes, that's correct. Once you submit your BOWP application, and as long as your PGWP is still valid at the date they receive your application at Vegreville, you are under implied status.
You won't be able to renew your SIN until you get the BOWP, but you can continue to work until a final decision is made on your BOWP application.

Your company might be asking you regarding your SIN. In my case, I gave HR a copy of my BOWP application along with a copy of the receipt and showed them the CIC processing time website with the 110 days processing time for paper BOWP; they were OK with that and just asked me to provide the renewed SIN as soon as I received my new permit, and so I did.

I strong believe that, if you submitted all required documents and meet all your immigration class requirements, you will receive a confirmation on your PR by October.
But if not, send your BOWP right away on the first week of October and you will be fine for another 3 to 4 months ::)

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
arleneramiro said:
Thank you esantos. I will send mine this Friday. Why would it say folded on our letter, lol. Just curious.
I was suspicious about it too, but then realized that the two envelopes are the same size, there is no way you can put one inside the other without folding it (at least I couldn't :-[) lol

So I folded ;D
The guy at the Canada Post office said it was fine, no problem on folding it.

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Guys, I would like to ask those who have gotten far in the process, what should I expect after submitting Schedule A? PPR ;D

My journey has already been long enough with all kind of surprises and I would like to know if there will be more requests, other issues, or if I got that far, this means that I'm almost there??

Reading other comments like rejection for NOC and duties not matching, or employment letter doesn't really specify permanent job freak me out among other reasons!! It seems that one can't relax until the process is completely over!

Yes you are right, no one knows what will happen especially with CIC. But as far as I know, the schedule A request means that you are good with your eligibility. So wait for your day to get PPR, which is going to happen soon :D

I would appreciate the insights!

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
Another week and still no updates. I feel so sad looking at my ecas profile that I want to cry. NO CHANGE!!! :( :( :( I am travelling the first week of September and am now beginning to freak out..

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silmarilli103 said:
Another week and still no updates. I feel so sad looking at my ecas profile that I want to cry. NO CHANGE!!! :( :( :( I am travelling the first week of September and am now beginning to freak out..
your not alone! our turn will come soon (I hope)