+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO HAD AOR IN APRIL AND APPLIED FROM INSIDE CANADA DISCUSS HERE

daw422

Apr 7, 2014
So.... I guess all applicants from February and March are finalized? I cannot see any more comments from them.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
daw422 said:
So.... I guess all applicants from February and March are finalized? I cannot see any more comments from them.
There's one on another thread that got PPR today (user: lovykaler)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-applicants-who-received-aor-connect-here-t269696.5985.html

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone in here (Inside Canada) has either of these situations:

1) Currently student with at least 6 months to finish studies and already received AOR.

2) Anyone currently living in Quebec but is planning to move to different province once getting their PR. And who already received AOR.

Thank you.

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don't misunderstand this guys im happy for all of them BUT it fcken doesn't make sense for me at all what they r doing. i see lot of ppl getting the PPR from outside of canada. furthermore they got AOR later .... for me 2 months ago just BG check .... more then 1 month i sent mail to change my wife's visa coz i got new one...nothing .....no update they r not picking up the phone even..... i dont get it why we don't have priority .... we r living here long time .... i assume nobody did any criminal things.... its just ....ahhhh im soooooooo pissed :mad: :mad: :mad: :-\ :-X :-X :mad: :( :mad: :( :-\ :'( :'(

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie.r said:
don't misunderstand this guys im happy for all of them BUT it fcken doesn't make sense for me at all what they r doing. i see lot of ppl getting the PPR from outside of canada. furthermore they got AOR later .... for me 2 months ago just BG check .... more then 1 month i sent mail to change my wife's visa coz i got new one...nothing .....no update they r not picking up the phone even..... i dont get it why we don't have priority .... we r living here long time .... i assume nobody did any criminal things.... its just ....ahhhh im soooooooo pissed :mad: :mad: :mad: :-\ :-X :-X :mad: :( :mad: :( :-\ :'( :'(
Eddie I feel your frustration. It does feel unfair, specially knowing that we are already integrated into the system and the culture of Canada. You would think our applications would get priority.

Whatever delays it takes, we don't really have much control over the situation. We just have to be patient. We at least have each other in this forum to share the frustration And yap about it :)

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
eddie.r said:
hey bud, i do get your point and frustration...but you have to remember one thing 80% of ITA are from inside Canada... hence, I believe each VO will have say 50 applications...

Where as in other countries, each VO may have 10-20 applications only... hence they can spent more times...

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i cant accept ur opinion i will tell u why.... example my case... im here more than 3 years ago and i didn't have opportunity before to get PR just now with express entry. i dont have any other place to go anymore ... i have built a life here my daughter goes to grade 1... i dont want to lose everything what i have reached till now.... and those ppl who r waiting outside well they have place to live and they just trying to get better life .... i think lots of guys r in the same boat like me ..... well u can understand now why i am pissed. ..

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm
eddie.r said:
well i cant accept ur opinion i will tell u why.... example my case... im here more than 3 years ago and i didn't have opportunity before to get PR just now with express entry. i dont have any other place to go anymore ... i have built a life here my daughter goes to grade 1... i dont want to lose everything what i have reached till now.... and those ppl who r waiting outside well they have place to live and they just trying to get better life .... i think lots of guys r in the same boat like me ..... well u can understand now why i am pissed. ..
same situation dude
honestly my medical status still showing no need at this time . yesterday I got additional documents request from CIO IMM569 .what you think? is my medical pssed , even my background check not started:::

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
KaydenB said:
EE category : FSWP (with spouse, no children)
Processing center : CPC-Ottawa

- EE profile submitted : February 20 (score 496)
- ITA : March 20
- Application submitted : April 2 (from within Canada while on WHV)
- AOR received : April 8
- Medicals passed : May 22
- Request for ECA online access : May 28 (sent by WES to CIC on June 4, confirmed received on June 12 by CIC Call Centre)

ECAS status : "Application received" (since May 25)

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 20, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on February 21, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

MyCIC status :

- Application/profile status : Open
- Review of eligibility : Review in Progress (April 8)
- Review of medical results : Passed (May 22)
- Review of submitted documents : No additional documents are needed at this time
- Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
- A background check is needed : In progress (May 22)
- A final decision has been reached : Not started
Sounds like all backlogs from January, February & March have been cleared [or in their final stage] by CIC. Next in line are April applicants and hopefully mine [AOR received on April 8]. Been 3 months since, just crossing fingers and keeping faith. Patience is the key, but man, we're all learning big time the real meaning of "patience" now ;) Hahaha !

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
negarina said:
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone in here (Inside Canada) has either of these situations:

1) Currently student with at least 6 months to finish studies and already received AOR.
I'm in that situation right now.

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Hey everyone I logged in to mycic this morning and the details tab on my permanent residency application said 'updated' when i clicked on the application to check the status, everything was the same (bg in progress, medical passed, eligibility review in progress and interview not needed). Has this happened to anybody before?

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
IamTheWalrus said:
Hey everyone I logged in to mycic this morning and the details tab on my permanent residency application said 'updated' when i clicked on the application to check the status, everything was the same (bg in progress, medical passed, eligibility review in progress and interview not needed). Has this happened to anybody before?
For what I've seen on the forum it means someone is working on your application, which is probably a good sign

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
fonteynb said:
For what I've seen on the forum it means someone is working on your application, which is probably a good sign
Thanks, that would be great since I haven't seen progress since May 1st!

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Yes, I am here.. !! lol