NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
etkuo said:
Looks like someone applied within Canada (hemanth1983) from the main "Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here" thread got PPR and he applied on Apr01, AOR received on Apr08.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-applicants-who-received-aor-connect-here-t269696.5490.html
I saw that too and strangely co change to ECAS.

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
Hi guys, don't know if anyone can help on this or advise, my buddy who came over from Ireland, exactly the same timeline as me, works with me, everything, got on ECAS the same day as me (start of June) the only difference is his family is here and my daughters are in England, anyway, CIC has asked for my CELPIP cert and my daughters medicals which they now have, I, today, found out that MyCIC status has now updated to BG check in progress, his has not changed since his application was submitted on April 2nd? CIC have not requested a thing or his status changed, nothing? Any advice?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Popey778 said:
Hi guys, don't know if anyone can help on this or advise, my buddy who came over from Ireland, exactly the same timeline as me, works with me, everything, got on ECAS the same day as me (start of June) the only difference is his family is here and my daughters are in England, anyway, CIC has asked for my CELPIP cert and my daughters medicals which they now have, I, today, found out that MyCIC status has now updated to BG check in progress, his has not changed since his application was submitted on April 2nd? CIC have not requested a thing or his status changed, nothing? Any advice?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Doesn't really matter. people are getting PPRs without any status change. So, chill.

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
Popey778 said:
I don't think there is much he could do since CIC Agents (phone) are of no help if your application is still within the 6 month processing time.
He could order the GCSM notes and in a month from now he would know at what stage his application is now.
Or do as kainthsimranjit said, chill and wait.

There are applicants from February that saw no updates for 3 months and finally now are seeing some movements on their applications.
I understand that it can be very frustrating to see no updates on your application, but we gotta be positive and think that our day will come.. ::)

Good luck to your friend

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curious_123 said:
Thursday is PPR day...so no one in this group got PPR request today right ??
It's actually Friday since the last couple of weeks. ECAS status changes and PPR have started figuring on Fridays - maybe CIC's version of TGIF :D

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Popey778 said:
This is nothing to worry about.

My status changed to BG check in progress in the same week I submitted my CELPIP certificate too... I'm not sure exactly why but it seems to be pretty typical.

February applicant applying from inside Canada here, also a Brit.

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
curious_123 said:
Thursday is PPR day...so no one in this group got PPR request today right ??
hemanth1983 got PPR today (AOR April 7 ) - in Canada applicant

hemanth1983 said:
Hi - I submitted my application in early April..
AOR: Apr 07.
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
A background check is needed: in Progress
A final decision has been reached: NOT Started

Today i got a new message in my application with a pdf with 3 sections: (Information letter)
1. Change in personal circumstances (they have asked to communicate any changes from the last correspondence); they have provided an email address to send this communication
2. Passport, 2 photos & bio data (template in the last page of the pdf)
3. Bio data template

After submitted my application on Apr 1st, I got married towards end of April. When i got a first chance in May to communicate to CIC about my marital status I did it.

I will communicate to them again about my marital status and certificates/docs supporting it..

I currently working in Canada for the past one year. My wife is currently in India and she got a visitor visa recently and planning to travel to Canada by Jul 03.

1. Even though i got this information letter, my application status is still the same, none of the fields were updated..Anything to worry here?
2. Should I send CIC email and submit my passport alone at this point
3. After she enters Canada, should I submit a new application to add my wife to my PR; i dont understand how it works..Any ideas?
4. Should we copy the bio data template in a separate file (excel or word doc) and then fill it?

I am really confused on how to add my wife to my PR application.. Any expert advice or suggestions please...

Thanks..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-applicants-who-received-aor-connect-here-t269696.5490.html

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Dont know what factor plays a role in being delayed... or may be depend on VO as well...Any way no other option other than being patience..

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Nice one uncle_smile. Did you submit your application on 17th April, is that what "File Transfer" means in your timeline? Thanks

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Conor9900 said:
Nice one uncle_smile. Did you submit your application on 17th April, is that what "File Transfer" means in your timeline? Thanks
Hi, that "File Transfer" date is the date that I provided all the additional documents they required on April 16th.

Sorry for the misleading title, my app was submitted on April 2nd.

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
So my buddy today has been told that CIC may have put him in the wrong class? He was accepted by CIC under both FSW and CEC, application submitted April 1st, he finds out today that something has gone wrong? Anyone else heard of this? Will they fast track his app under CEC or screw him?? :'( :'( :'(

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
Popey778 said:
So my buddy today has been told that CIC may have put him in the wrong class? He was accepted by CIC under both FSW and CEC, application submitted April 1st, he finds out today that something has gone wrong? Anyone else heard of this? Will they fast track his app under CEC or screw him?? :'( :'( :'(
Hi Popey, could you please describe a bit more your friend's case? How did he find that out? If CIC sent him a message, what did they say in the message?