CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Looks like lots of April Inland cases changed to In Process recently. For your reference we have 8 FSWP and 4 CEC cases In Process as per spread sheet. Cheers

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shannon234 said:
Oh my gosh! My ECAS changed to in process this morning!! With 4th line added as "We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."
Hopefully my PPR is getting closer to me!
Did u receive new request mail from Ottawa?

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
eddie.r said:
Did u receive new request mail from Ottawa?
Nope, I sent the first page of schedule A as they asked for, and didn't receive any other email about it so far. But on my CIC, the status is still "submitted" on home page, same line as my application. Then next page, it says additional document: provided. I think they didn't review my schedule A yet. Coz according to their help button, once they review the additional document, the status should be set as "We received your document" or something like that.

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
After 4 months, my ECAS is finally updates!!! Wooohoooo

ECAS - 'In Process'
We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 14, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on August 12, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Praying real hard I get my PPR in the next couple of days!!! KaydenB - could you please update the spread sheet?

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
In Process does not always mean that PPR would be in your inbox shortly. It changes to In Process within a couple of days of your doc request, as well. Mine is in process for more than 7 weeks and still counting (first doc request was in June 23rd)!

kambal82

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip-14/04/15 and sched A/seamansbook-20-07/15
AOR Received.
13-04-15
Med's Request
12-03-15
Med's Done....
30-04-15
Passport Req..
23-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-15
LANDED..........
19-08-15
It all depends on the Immigration officers.Mine changed to in process in the morning and I got the PPR in the afternoon same day,so good luck everyone for the Biggest surprise of your life!!!

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
kambal82 said:
It all depends on the Immigration officers.Mine changed to in process in the morning and I got the PPR in the afternoon same day,so good luck everyone for the Biggest surprise of your life!!!
Thanks, this positive thinking and support is all we need! ;D ;D
+1 for you

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone know or have any idea why im still on app received?

AOR April 20th, went app recived same time as bg check went in process in late May... nothing since...

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
nfe65 said:
In Process does not always mean that PPR would be in your inbox shortly. It changes to In Process within a couple of days of your doc request, as well. Mine is in process for more than 7 weeks and still counting (first doc request was in June 23rd)!
nfe65, when did you receive your AOR? I agree they've been a lot of people who've had the 'In Process' status for weeks before a PPR, but there's no reason one can't be optimistic. It's now over 4 months since my AOR and I think its fair if I thought I would be close to a PPR. Just saying. Again depends on VO etc. etc., but no harm in at least trying to be positive after the long wait!

Thanks Kambal82 and shannon234 for the optimism!

kambal82

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip-14/04/15 and sched A/seamansbook-20-07/15
AOR Received.
13-04-15
Med's Request
12-03-15
Med's Done....
30-04-15
Passport Req..
23-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-15
LANDED..........
19-08-15
vancitychris said:
Anyone know or have any idea why im still on app received?

AOR April 20th, went app recived same time as bg check went in process in late May... nothing since...
Based on my experience as soon as you submitted the scheduled A that they requested it will change to in process in a few days.Keep your head up high your time will come very very soon!! ;) ;D

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
sketos said:
ECAS changed to In process this morning!! :D No 4th line and no additional documents request though
Welcome to the club, maybe share your time line in
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/in-process-19-june-1314-august-guys-please-share-your-timeline-category-t341663.0.html

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
silmarilli103 said:
nfe65, when did you receive your AOR? I agree they've been a lot of people who've had the 'In Process' status for weeks before a PPR, but there's no reason one can't be optimistic. It's now over 4 months since my AOR and I think its fair if I thought I would be close to a PPR. Just saying. Again depends on VO etc. etc., but no harm in at least trying to be positive after the long wait!

Thanks Kambal82 and shannon234 for the optimism!
No harm to be an optimistic person, true, but let’s face it and be more realistic at the same time. My AOR is dated April 9, but I received it on April 8-well who cares about one day!- it has been in process 7 weeks 3 days now, and I am optimistic on its outcome, which is eventually PPR hopefully, but do not set a date for myself, i.e. increasing stress and checking mycic and ecas every couple hours till I fly into a rage or something, in case I don’t get my PPR as soon as I expected….or even plan for something and then have to reschedule.

No one stops you from being happy and celebrate by every single update on your profile, however, I personally would party when I get there! Cheers

sketos

Feb 1, 2015
shannon234 said:
Welcome to the club, maybe share your time line in
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/in-process-19-june-1314-august-guys-please-share-your-timeline-category-t341663.0.html
I'm already in the spreadsheet uploaded by kainthsimranjit. But I'll share it in the post too!

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shannon234 said:
Nope, I sent the first page of schedule A as they asked for, and didn't receive any other email about it so far. But on my CIC, the status is still "submitted" on home page, same line as my application. Then next page, it says additional document: provided. I think they didn't review my schedule A yet. Coz according to their help button, once they review the additional document, the status should be set as "We received your document" or something like that.
Well im so lucky then and fcken pissed at the same time coz 100% sure they wanted to finish my application on monday but because they ask the wrong doc my PPR will late . i could not upload anything to my profile so i had to send mail for the office..... looks like they didnt open yet.... gosh im waiting at the finish line and im more nervous than before :-[ :'( :'(