Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
kainthsimranjit said:
kambal82 also got his PPR today
Thanks for the update, added to the sheet ;)
So to be even more correct for inlanders statistics (based on the database sheet), it's 12 PPRs on 25 CEC applicants + 8 PPRs on 29 FSW applicants. ;)

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The waiting is getting harder.

Inland FSW - March 27th

Application submitted April 10th. Last updated was April 15th (medical passed).

My BG check is still not started.

ECAS 3 lines - wrong dates.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all those who have received their PPR recently.

I Excel Spreadsheet is really cool and it helps see the movement among different cases!

Please consider adding my application - As you will see in my signature, my timeline is a bit long considering my ITA since Feb but I got delayed because of the cancellation.

I hope that things will continue to move smoothly as it has been since the reopening!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Congratulations to all those who have received their PPR recently.

I Excel Spreadsheet is really cool and it helps see the movement among different cases!

Please consider adding my application - As you will see in my signature, my timeline is a bit long considering my ITA since Feb but I got delayed because of the cancellation.

I hope that things will continue to move smoothly as it has been since the reopening!
congrats :)

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
Thank you guys!

Ahh! so happy to see other users getting updates as well ;D
Today was a good day ::)

BTW, I sent my passport this afternoon. Let's see how long it takes.
Canada Post promised me they would deliver it in Ottawa by tomorrow.. will see...

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esantos said:
Thank you guys!

Ahh! so happy to see other users getting updates as well ;D
Today was a good day ::)

BTW, I sent my passport this afternoon. Let's see how long it takes.
Canada Post promised me they would deliver it in Ottawa by tomorrow.. will see...
Congrats!!! Best of luck with the rest and last part of the process, landing.

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
-- IMPORTANT QUESTION regarding ECAS --

Just noticed today in ECAS. Used to be just "current mailing address" in the right upper corner, now it's just "current home address" in the left upper corner.
Did anyone else notice the same thing ? Is it case specific or a general CIC website update ?

Could anyone else INLAND with an AOR in April check their ECAS (on their computer) and verify their address display so we can confirm it's either a general CIC website update or a case specific one ?

Please indicate whether you see "current mailing address" or "current home address" :D

Thanks ! ;)

(right-click on the image and select "view image")

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
KaydenB said:
-- IMPORTANT QUESTION regarding ECAS --

Just noticed today in ECAS. Used to be just "current mailing address" in the right upper corner, now it's just "current home address" in the left upper corner.
Did anyone else notice the same thing ? Is it case specific or a general CIC website update ?

Could anyone else INLAND with an AOR in April check their ECAS (on their computer) and verify their address display so we can confirm it's either a general CIC website update or a case specific one ?

Please indicate whether you see "current mailing address" or "current home address" :D

Thanks ! ;)

(right-click on the image and select "view image")
Hmm, I see both: home address at the left and mailing address at the right

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
I only see mailing address, at the right side (my mailing address is the same as home address, don't know if that would make any difference)

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
esantos said:
I only see mailing address, at the right side (my mailing address is the same as home address, don't know if that would make any difference)
For me also both addresses are the same.

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
Hi, so I checked as well, I only have mailing address, that's it, and my status on ECAS has no moved to decision made, I know CIC received the passport copies and bio data yesterday at 1130 so maybe it's done.

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
Once more CIC has proved that the logic behind updating ECAS and MyCIC statuses is "to have no logic at all"

If we were to quantify the number of different processing patterns here, I would say it is close to the number of applicants itself :p
Each application is moving in a different way. Of course we see some similarities along the way, but in comparison to the old process (that people would have a spreadsheet with expected dates for each of the stages of the process, and by those dates they would actually receive the updates/requests), the new process is a real black box... ::)

But I guess we can't complain. Things are moving, not as fast as we expected, but they are moving.
The old process had 5 to 10 years to be optimized to the point that all dates were well defined. The new process has been around for only 7 months now. I'm sure that in a year or so, applicants will experience a much smoother system ;D

- My take on it...

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esantos said:
Once more CIC has proved that the logic behind updating ECAS and MyCIC statuses is "to have no logic at all"

If we were to quantify the number of different processing patterns here, I would say it is close to the number of applicants itself :p
Each application is moving in a different way. Of course we see some similarities along the way, but in comparison to the old process (that people would have a spreadsheet with expected dates for each of the stages of the process, and by those dates they would actually receive the updates/requests), the new process is a real black box... ::)

But I guess we can't complain. Things are moving, not as fast as we expected, but they are moving.
The old process had 5 to 10 years to be optimized to the point that all dates were well defined. The new process has been around for only 7 months now. I'm sure that in a year or so, applicants will experience a much smoother system ;D

- My take on it...
Hi Estantos,
Based on your experience, I am predicting that there will be a lot of applications (especially those April AORs) that would have had their VOs concluded their applications but waiting to make sure it's not too early to send decisions to them. You know like when you are in an office and concluded your work but you don't want everyone to think that you are too forward.
There was a 5 weeks wait for ITA in May so I don't want to believe that they would be very burdened with applications.
Also, they have doubled the number of ITAs recently, making me believe that they are not very burdened, after all EE was designed to control the number of applications they receive rather than the old system.