+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got mail from SINP program integrity unit and waiting network here!

zahrasahar

Dec 26, 2018
I submitted my application in SINP 2018/01/01,and after a month my status changed from "application received" to "in process".unfortunately,I got an email from piu asking about my application fee which was paid using a credit card that is linked to multiple other application in their system.I sent them a cover letter explaining the problem but they haven't answered yet,I really don't know what to do....can any one help me?how long should I wait?

zahrasahar

Dec 26, 2018
I submitted my application in SINP 2018/01/01,and after a month my status changed from "application received" to "in process".unfortunately,I got an email from piu asking about my application fee which was paid using a credit card that is linked to multiple other application in their system.I sent them a cover letter explaining the problem but they haven't answered yet,I really don't know what to do....can any one help me?how long should I wait?

zahrasahar

Dec 26, 2018

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It happened to many people in the past also.They suspect that you have hired a agent but not disclosed. If you have provided enough evidence ,then don't worry, they will clear your file but PIU do take long time to do so.

Reactions: vyasch

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
Hi

I have submitted my SINP (EE) application on 14/02/17 and I received an email from Programe integrity unit on 12/10/17. I had supplied all necessary documents on 15/10/17.

Today I sent another email to SINP and got below reply:

Thank you for your email.

"Your application is currently being reviewed by our Program Integrity and Legislation Unit. These applications do not have an average processing time as they are assessed very thoroughly. If the SINP requires any additional information, you will be contacted directly.

I can confirm that your application is still being reviewed, we request your patience at this time."

Is there anyone here in the same situation as me?? Thank You
HI
What is your status for your file now

ALMAS1030

Jan 28, 2019
It happened to many people in the past also.They suspect that you have hired a agent but not disclosed. If you have provided enough evidence ,then don't worry, they will clear your file but PIU do take long time to do so.
Is there anybody, who knows that how much time (average time) does it take for the PIU to answer the result of checking

ALMAS1030

Jan 28, 2019
Is there anybody, who knows that how much time (average time) does it take for the PIU to answer the result of checking

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
my file in PIU
I already mailed them on dec -5 2018 since than no replay from PIU yet.
My application was submitted on Aug-2017
file is in PIU but still in process wait for reply
code 0124- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers