+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got mail from SINP program integrity unit and waiting network here!

Deva Mahiban

Apr 19, 2016
Hello Ashu!
What do you make of someone waiting 11 months for sinp nomination? No piu mail, no adr. Recently he wrote sinp and they replied that they are working to verify his information...what do u thonk could be happening?
Hey you are correct ,
But they have 1000+ reasons for rejecting a application, if they are keeping our application "in Process" definitely it implies that they need not want to reject it , the time taken by them is huge but let us keep believing that they give a positive mail at the end.

Thanks
Deva Mahiban

Reactions: ALMAS1030

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hey you are correct ,
But they have 1000+ reasons for rejecting a application, if they are keeping our application "in Process" definitely it implies that they need not want to reject it , the time taken by them is huge but let us keep believing that they give a positive mail at the end.

Thanks
Deva Mahiban
Yes. And the main doubtful reasons for delay are, Reference Letters, matching of Education with Job experience and intended NOC/ they are matching with each other

Reactions: vyasch

Cin

Sep 24, 2017
Yes. And the main doubtful reasons for delay are, Reference Letters, matching of Education with Job experience and intended NOC/ they are matching with each other
For him really everything is matching and in place too. He s also got a direct blood relation in sk there that he included. Wonder why it is taking so much time.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
For him really everything is matching and in place too. He s also got a direct blood relation in sk there that he included. Wonder why it is taking so much time.
Then he will get nomination. Exceptional case

Deva Mahiban

Apr 19, 2016
Hi all

Did any one received mail from PIU after their completion of employee verification during Jan ?
Did any one received case closure mail from PIU ?

Regards
Deva Mahiban

gdeep1990

Feb 28, 2017
Hi house,

My application is in process since may 2018. No adr as such and no nomination.
I sent reminder to sinp and today they reverted that my application is with PIU.

Cin

Sep 24, 2017
Hi house,

I sent reminder to sinp and today they reverted that my application is with PIU.
Did they previously tell you they were working to do further verification?

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
My application is in process since Feb 20, 2018. Got ADR on Feb 1, 2018 and submitted on Feb 19, 2018. Did they specifically mentioned that your application is with PIU as when followed up, I got the following response:

"Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently in process, as we are working to verify the information submitted with your application. You will be contacted and advised via email if additional documents are required, or when a decision has been made regarding your application.

The SINP is continuously reviewing our procedures to improve program efficiency. If your application is still within the average, historical processing times for the SINP then we will not respond to further status inquiries.

Please be aware that as our system is designed to primarily show information as it was entered when the application was submitted, this change may not be visible to you."

Thanks,
Raj

Hi house,

Cin

Sep 24, 2017
My application is in process since Feb 20, 2018. Got ADR on Feb 1, 2018 and submitted on Feb 19, 2018. Did they specifically mentioned that your application is with PIU as when followed up, I got the following response:

"Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently in process, as we are working to verify the information submitted with your application. You will be contacted and advised via email if additional documents are required, or when a decision has been made regarding your application.

The SINP is continuously reviewing our procedures to improve program efficiency. If your application is still within the average, historical processing times for the SINP then we will not respond to further status inquiries.

Please be aware that as our system is designed to primarily show information as it was entered when the application was submitted, this change may not be visible to you."

Thanks,
Raj
Did you mean feb 2017 as date of application? Or did you apply in january 2018? The above email did not categorically state piu. What do you think?

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
Application submitted: Jan 1, 2018. Yes the response didn't stated PIU that's why I wanted to check how did @gdeep1990 got the response that his application is with PIU. What about you?

Did you mean feb 2017 as date of application? Or did you apply in january 2018? The above email did not categorically state piu. What do you think?