Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
GUys... Please let me know your thoughts... Is this heading in the right direction??
Specially those who got PPR last few days can help...

1. Got Schedule A request - 14th Oct
2. MyCIC Said - Your action required. - 14th Oct
3. Logged again later in the day - MyCIC Said "Update".
4. BG changed from "In Progress" to "Not needed at this time"
5. Got a ghost email - 15th Oct.
6. MyCIC Said - Updated - But no visual update. - 15th
7. Submitted Schedule A - Document status changed to Provided - 15th Oct
8. MyCIC currently says Submitted. - 15th Oct.
9. ECAS says same 3 lines. We received.... we started processing.... Got med results..

Is this going in the right direction or pattern??
Hi, I had the same update but on the 13th and now BG has gone back to In progress and yesterday it was showing Not Needed at This Time.

and my ECAS shows 5 linedue to RPRF and Schedule A request, give it some time it will start reflecting on your ecas by tomorrow.

I am hoping that we might get PPR soon, How Soon! that I dont know? Are you in-land or out-land?

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Akhuttan said:
Hi, I had the same update but on the 13th and now BG has gone back to In progress and yesterday it was showing Not Needed at This Time.

and my ECAS shows 5 linedue to RPRF and Schedule A request, give it some time it will start reflecting on your ecas by tomorrow.

I am hoping that we might get PPR soon, How Soon! that I dont know? Are you in-land or out-land?
Inland. I thought you got yours already..

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
arch_e said:
I just received an email from cic saying your application has been updated. Logged into mycic the application status says updated but no changes inside whatsoever. Ecas still in process .. any ideas? Is this the ghost mail people often talk about ? I'm May 22 Aorer from April 17 draw.
Thats the ghost email and hopefully next day its DM. Pls keep us informed.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Anya :)
Your bg has not started?:) but you got ppr? Awesome :)

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
It depends on the LVO really. What happens next is that you get a second PPR letter but this time from your LVO. The wording and some of the requirements you saw in the one from Ottawa may differ from the second one. You should be conservative and cover all your bases by trying to fulfill the requirements on both letters.

It took CIC 17 calendar days to send the second PPR. I sent the email right after getting ppr and followed up a week or so after. I did send a CSE the day before a got the new PPR but I can't know for sure if that was the reason they started working on my case. In general, most members changing to LVO have reported an avg wait of 8-10 days. Mine was a little over that time frame but it just goes to show that we can't ever be sure with CIC. But rest assure that you will get your proper PPR and subsequent PR status sooner rather than later.

My very best wishes... And besides the email, send a CSE as well :)
Dear Kucuy,

Thank you very much! I received it yesterday and I already replied back to Ottawa and also sent the Case Specific Inquiry today just to be sure. Mine only requested for a passport that is valid at least 6 months and two pictures as well as a copy of the first PPR letter they sent. Hopefully, the local visa requirements is not too tedious. Feeling anxious being under the clock again.

Cheers!

itsns

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
submitted
Hey Everyone
I just got PPR on Oct 15

May 29th AOR
DM 9th Aug
PPR Oct 15 :)

FSW Inland

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one with the same wait?
FSW inland
ITA 27 march
AOR 25 May
Medical passed 16 June
ECAS in process since 14 August
Background in progress October 2nd
Additional document request (CV/Resume) October 7th

NO DM OR PPR yet!
Anyone with the same wait?! Anyone got ppr with same pattern!

arch_e

May 11, 2015
So i got a ghost email on Oct 15 with no visual updates to mycic and later that day ecas went into Decisin Made which were In process since Mid August.. Do they request Schedule A from everyone or have some people seen exceptions to that before? I'm a May 22 Aorer.

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
just checked my ECAS. DM for me. hoping for a positive decision

MGFcec2014

Feb 2, 2015
nodet said:
Any one with the same wait?
FSW inland
ITA 27 march
AOR 25 May
Medical passed 16 June
ECAS in process since 14 August
Background in progress October 2nd
Additional document request (CV/Resume) October 7th

NO DM OR PPR yet!
Anyone with the same wait?! Anyone got ppr with same pattern!

I am in a somewhat similar pattern nodet; MyCIC background changed from not needed at this time to "in progress" the next day on Saturday October 10th I received a ghost email. So far, no updated either on ECAS or MyCIC after that. :|

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Akhuttan said:

Yes. I now have the 4th line on ECAS.