Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rgainza said:
Hi guys!
Good morning and congratulations for all the ones that just got good news.

Are there more May applicants, like me, that still do not have DM?

Mi TL

ITA - March 27th
AOR - May 9

Not sure about the other dates, but currently I have everything IN PROGRESS (since mid July) and Medicals PASSED (same date).

ECAS IN PROCESS since Aug 14th.
Update (nothing updated) Oct 02
Ghost email Oct 03

And nothing else :/

No updates, DM, additional requests, anything.

Does anyone else have had a similar experience?

Thank you for your replies and best of luck on this promising Friday!
Let's wait for more good news today :)
Yeah - me. (FSW - Inland)

ITA April 11
AOR - May 20

Paid my RFPR up front, Meds passed and BG 'In Progress' from June 11 -> Haven't heard a peep from CIC since.

Excruciating!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eefromusa said:
I understand but still need to enter a date there so any one has experience with what date to enter,

I am self filling so no idea what CSE is ...
Self-filling? I thought they just create a link for you to upload the PCC?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eefromusa said:
I understand but still need to enter a date there so any one has experience with what date to enter,

I am self filling so no idea what CSE is ...
If you can't upload without putting in a date, put in a random one, one year from now for instance. In truth, as far as CIC is concerned, it will not expire so long as you don't return to the US for more than 6 months. If you live in the US now, put in a date 6 months from the date of the report, as that is when CIC will consider it expired.

MGFcec2014

Feb 2, 2015
Nerve-wrecking!! My background check has officially changed to in progress in MyCIC; after doing my daily random checks I noticed my application had changed to "Updated". Praying for a speedy and positive result!

MGFcec2014

Feb 2, 2015
Maplemadness82 said:
Its really crazy. Looks like I am the last applicant left from may batch.

Maple, Check your MYCIC; my application just changed to Updated and my background check changed to In Progress. I know we share the exact same timelines so we could be part of a batch. Best of luck!

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Congrats! Did you get any ghost email?
YESSSSSS!

Congratulations, Anya! Much deserved good news. Here's hoping you'll get your PPR soon.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the ghost mail today! I will check tonight around midnight to see If there would be any DM for me! but honestly I am really really happy for you! who knows maybe PPR tonight :)

Anya654 said:
Thanks. Yes I got a ghost email yesterday. +1

BabarSiddiqui

Feb 11, 2014
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my timeline:

Inland / FSW
ITA: April 17, 2015
App/AOR: May 22, 2015
Meds passed: June 09, 2015
Request for CELPIP: June 09, 2015
Elig and bckgrnd in review MyCIC: June 09, 2015
ECAS: In process: August 15, 2015
Request for Police Clearance from October 05, 2015
(FBI & UAE):
DM: N/A
PPR: N/A

Police clearance has been requested for me and my spouse from FBI. Also they have asked another police clearance from UAE for myself only.
We did not live in both countries for more than six months. I went to US three times for the following durations, 1 month, 4 days, 17 days. My wife went to US two times 5 months 16 days and 17 days.
And I stayed in UAE for 4 months and 22 days.

Do I need to write a CSE? They gave me 60 days to send clearance from both countries. Although I have applied for FBI clearance after getting the request letter but I am scared as FBI clearance is taking 11 to 13 weeks plus mailing time which is more than 60 days. Any suggestions?

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
MGFcec2014 said:
Maple, Check your MYCIC; my application just changed to Updated and my background check changed to In Progress. I know we share the exact same timelines so we could be part of a batch. Best of luck!
I checked and still nothing.
My BG is already in progress for as long as I could remember. No ghost emails and no updates.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Maplemadness82 said:
I checked and still nothing.
My BG is already in progress for as long as I could remember. No ghost emails and no updates.
Both you and deccan got it and from may 25th batch.
I am really getting nervous at my app now

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
Both you and deccan got it and from may 25th batch.
I am really getting nervous at my app now
Actually, Maplemadness82, I have heard nothing since my ECAS changed to In Process on Sept 3. The last update in MyCIC was on/around June 17th when meds passed. No ghost emails, no updates, no document request... nothing since then. My BG is still listed as "Not started".

The waiting game continues...

chipmunk222

Oct 9, 2015
hello

just sharing my timeline:

FSW, 481points
invite: march
submitted: May15
AOR May 16
Meds passed: around June 12
no changes until
ghost email: Oct2
ECAS: DM Oct Oct7 (could have missed it if earlier)
no changes to myCIC: in progress everything

I phoned immigration yesterday asking about DM what it means, they said if there is no PPR or info on decision, the decision has NOT been made. I asked why the ECAS status has changed then, got answer there's a 'glitch' in the system. I see people are getting different responses depending on whom they get on the phone.

good luck

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Deccan said:
Actually, Maplemadness82, I have heard nothing since my ECAS changed to In Process on Sept 3. The last update in MyCIC was on/around June 17th when meds passed. No ghost emails, no updates, no document request... nothing since then. My BG is still listed as "Not started".

The waiting game continues...
Saw your YESSS above and thought you heard back.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
Saw your YESSS above and thought you heard back.
I wish! That was my elation for Anya's update. We May AORers hope together, don't we :)?