App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Anya654 said:
Thanks but I wasn't asked for any form. This is exactly what they wrote:

Travel History: Proof of travel history since the age of 18. This must be received
at this office by: 2015/10/14

So confused.
Did you not upload all the stamped pages in your passports? If not, you are being asked for those pages as thats a proof that you traveled.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Initially I didn't, I only uploaded the form. Now I've uploaded the stamped pages and sent via CSE.

maverick85 said:
Did you not upload all the stamped pages in your passports? If not, you are being asked for those pages as thats a proof that you traveled.

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Anya654 said:
Initially I didn't, I only uploaded the form. Now I've uploaded the stamped pages and sent via CSE.
Ok.. Please also check in MyCIC under "View Submitted Application" if they have enabled any section such as "Upload Travel Document" (Passport Scan) or Letter of Explanation to upload your docs.. If yes, you should upload there as well as they must be expecting docs to be there.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Thanks but I wasn't asked for any form. This is exactly what they wrote:

Travel History: Proof of travel history since the age of 18. This must be received
at this office by: 2015/10/14

So confused.
If I were you, I would upload an LOE along with passport pages as one PDF. If this is a request for additional documentation, there should be an option allowing you to upload a file, correct? I've never been requested anything so I'm afraid I don't know if/where this feature would be available in MyCIC.

A CSE is a good idea but I would also upload the documentation via MyCIC since they've given you only 7 days.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick85 said:
Ok.. Please also check in MyCIC under "View Submitted Application" if they have enabled any section such as "Upload Travel Document" (Passport Scan) or Letter of Explanation to upload your docs.. If yes, you should upload there as well as they must be expecting docs to be there.
Yes that section was already opened yetsterday where I stupidly only uploaded the form.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
If I were you, I would upload an LOE along with passport pages as one PDF. If this is a request for additional documentation, there should be an option allowing you to upload a file, correct? I've never been requested anything so I'm afraid I don't know if/where this feature would be available in MyCIC.

A CSE is a good idea but I would also upload the documentation via MyCIC since they've given you only 7 days.
Already used the mycic option yesterday so sent a CSE with explanation today thanks.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Already used the mycic option yesterday so sent a CSE with explanation today thanks.
Good luck, Anya! Sending good thoughts for a speedy resolution.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really hope that that is the case!
Anya654 said:
I don't think they won't look at your file until 30 days.I believe they will receive a notification once you upload the requested documents.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right! Since I already had it, it was just half an hour! But again writing a resume would be easily done it 7days!
Maplemadness82 said:
I don't know about you. But preparing a CV does indeed take a lot of time. Depending on what jobs you have done, number of years, places you have worked etc. 30 or 7.. you upload it if you have it ready..

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya,
If you have any old passport other than the current one which is expired maybe that would be a good idea to add the stamped pages of that as well. (In case you had any other passport after the age of 18 which has been expired!). Good luck with your application.

Anya654 said:
Yes that section was already opened yetsterday where I stupidly only uploaded the form.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have uploaded the requested documents yesterday and my cic have changed to provided! Today again I have noticed that my CIC has been updated, It is because I have uploaded new documents? Does it always happen when we are uploading a new document or this update is related to something else in my application?

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Guys I have uploaded the requested documents yesterday and my cic have changed to provided! Today again I have noticed that my CIC has been updated, It is because I have uploaded new documents? Does it always happen when we are uploading a new document or this update is related to something else in my application?
if you hit the little question mark in MYCIC it'll tell you what that means. Far as I remember, it just means you uploaded something where they asked you to, doesn't necessarily mean anyone's looked at it.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I've just received the update email, I log into mycic and my background check has changed to in progress, I feel like crying. They've not even received the CSE yet and they've started processing my app with the IMM5562E form I uploaded instead of my scanned passport pages. @ nodet yes I also scanned my old passport pages but now it's a little to late. Btw after uploading the document yst, it later changed to updated and today I received the ghost email.

I think they are now trying to rush through May applications to clear the backlog.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
So I've just received the update email, I log into mycic and my background check has changed to in progress, I feel like crying. They've not even received the CSE yet and they've started processing my app with the IMM5562E form I uploaded instead of my scanned passport pages. @ nodet yes I also scanned my old passport pages but now it's a little to late. Btw after uploading the document yst, it later changed to updated and today I received the ghost email.

I think they are now trying to rush through May applications to clear the backlog.
Wonderful news, Anya!!

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Anya654 said:

I think this is a good sign! You will get DM very soon and your application will be approved :)