+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guy did any of you got 30 days time to submit any additional documents in mycic? like schedule A, Travel history, RCMP ....! and I mean 30 days in the original document request letter from CIC not after requesting for extention! they gave 30 days to upload my CV which is ridiculous, because they always give you 7days! It give me the feeling that the VO won't look again at my file till the end of 30days! :( any idea?

Rashmeen

Nov 13, 2014
kuldeep1401 said:
Hi Rashmeen,

Are you a inland applicant or an outland FSW candidate, my timeline is similiar to you expect i got AOR on 21st MAY and i am waiting for the background check to get started.

Hope future holds something promising for both our applications

Regards,
Kuldeep Singh
FSW outland
I have replied to your personal message also

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Guy did any of you got 30 days time to submit any additional documents in mycic? like schedule A, Travel history, RCMP ....! and I mean 30 days in the original document request letter from CIC not after requesting for extention! they gave 30 days to upload my CV which is ridiculous, because they always give you 7days! It give me the feeling that the VO won't look again at my file till the end of 30days! :( any idea?
I don't think they won't look at your file until 30 days.I believe they will receive a notification once you upload the requested documents.

nyer

Jul 20, 2015
Got DM this morning. FSW Outland.

Timeline:

March 27 ITA
May 22 AOR
Ecas in process: Aug 14
DM: Oct 10

Salseiro

Mar 12, 2015
nyer said:
Got DM this morning. FSW Outland.

Timeline:

March 27 ITA
May 22 AOR
Ecas in process: Aug 14
DM: Oct 10
Congrats! The wait is over for you.
What was your BG check / eligibility status when this happened?

nyer

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks! BG had not started the last time I checked (Monday). I have an agent so I'm not fully caught up on the exact dates/status on myCIC.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Maplemadness82 said:
Deccan, mgfcec, akhuttan

All of us submitted on same day. 25th May.
If anybody gets update, plus post. So the rest of us know.
Something is surely up. Hang in there guys. They're taking their own sweet time post DM as well. Perhaps if DM is late for you, PPR will take lesser time. Or at least I hope so :). Sending all the positive vibes and good luck your way!

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
nodet said:
I don't know about you. But preparing a CV does indeed take a lot of time. Depending on what jobs you have done, number of years, places you have worked etc. 30 or 7.. you upload it if you have it ready..

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Anya654 said:
I'm thinking they want to see the markings in my passport so I should have submitted all the pages on my passport but I submitted only the form and now I feel like crying because if I send my passport scan via CSE it'll take about 2 weeks for them to attach it to my app.
I suggest not to send anything more than what they asked for.
THey asked you for a form. You send that form. In the cover letter, just indicate that you have never travelled.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
I suggest not to send anything more than what they asked for.
THey asked you for a form. You send that form. In the cover letter, just indicate that you have never travelled.
Thanks but I wasn't asked for any form. This is exactly what they wrote:

Travel History: Proof of travel history since the age of 18. This must be received
at this office by: 2015/10/14

So confused.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Anya654 said:

Travel History: Proof of travel history since the age of 18. This must be received

So confused.
What exactly did you submit as "proof"? just the form?
If that's the case then I think you could send the CSE with your passport's scans and explain that you weren't sure about the request. if you submitted a letter along with the form or explained somewhere that you haven't traveled abroad then you should be fine without sending them. I got a response to a CSE within two days so you could have the same luck :)

Either way I wish you the best in the rest of your application!!

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Anya654 said:

So confused.
OK clear now. You were quoting a form number too. I thought they asked for it specifically.

You just submit CSE and say that your never went abroad.
Attach all blank PP pages.

I submitted a CSE and the file got attached 2 days later.
You are almost there.