Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
hi guys
need ur help and advice pls

i got request for schedule A for me and my wife, but they have asked just to answer 2 points, so its better to fill only those 2 points, right ? 6 d and 6 e actually i already filled that at submission time and confirmed that we both had been refused a visitor visa for canada years ago due to unsufficent funds.

> Schedule A: Please provide an explanation for your answer to Statutory Question (6)d
and (6)e. This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/24

please advise and pls advise if i can fill on line ( in this case i cannot sign ) or i have to print and then sign and scan, and how i send to them ? ( nothing is specified in request )
thanks a lot

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
ssdn said:
hi guys
need ur help and advice pls

i got request for schedule A for me and my wife, but they have asked just to answer 2 points, so its better to fill only those 2 points, right ? 6 d and 6 e actually i already filled that at submission time and confirmed that we both had been refused a visitor visa for canada years ago due to unsufficent funds.

> Schedule A: Please provide an explanation for your answer to Statutory Question (6)d
and (6)e. This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/24

please advise and pls advise if i can fill on line ( in this case i cannot sign ) or i have to print and then sign and scan, and how i send to them ? ( nothing is specified in request )
thanks a lot
My suggestion will be to fill out the whole form and if require add additional page. Print then sign and then scan and then send the completed form to CIC.

You should disclose and be clear about all the questions/information. There is no point in hiding that both you and your wife were denied visa as it is already on CIC file. You can get rejected based on the premise of not disclosing information but not for your early visa refusal.

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
mrazzak said:
My suggestion will be to fill out the whole form and if require add additional page. Print then sign and then scan and then send the completed form to CIC.

You should disclose and be clear about all the questions/information. There is no point in hiding that both you and your wife were denied visa as it is already on CIC file. You can get rejected based on the premise of not disclosing information but not for your early visa refusal.
thanks for response budd, but if you read my post i am saying that i already told them at time of submission of express entry that we had been refused visitor visa in past, where does this hiding thing comes from ?? ???

sunny0581

Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We all are in same boat............ Just to wait and wait is the only option .

FSW Inland - one of the slowest moving category

In Hindi Language there is a proverb " Sabar Ka Fal Mitha" that means if you wait then the result will be definitely sweet.

Don't worry friends.....God will Bless us all.

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
ssdn said:
thanks for response budd, but if you read my post i am saying that i already told them at time of submission of express entry that we had been refused visitor visa in past, where does this hiding thing comes from ?? ???
Miss read it! Sorry for that..

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
MYRAN said:
Hi JB007, i have same timeline as yours, 13th May AOR and 13th August ECAS in process. Today got email that my application has been updated, to check i have to login to MYCIC. But once i logged in ECAS and MYCIC. there is no new change in it :(
Let's hope that amounts to an update today products or we go onto the next week with nothing but hope!

jonular

Sep 29, 2014
2/23 - EE profile created
3/27 - CEC ITA (inland)
5/4 - Submitted + AOR
9/4 - Request for travel history + RPRF (paid and submitted 9/10)
9/16 - Profile updated - "review of submitted documents" changed from "submitted" to "provided"
9/17 - ECAS changed to "Decision Made" - no other changes in my application status, however

CEC, married (both from visa-waiver countries), inland

I guess the next step is to receive a "decision made" in my profile. If the decision is favourable (hopefully!), what else has to be done before PR status is obtained?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Hey guys,

Got DM on my ECAS this morning!! Waiting for PPR (hopefully).
Timeline is in my signature.

skyline

Feb 13, 2010
Hi everyone,

Another May AOR here, waiting waiting n then waiting some more.
Apr 17 ITA, May 10 AOR - only update in over 4 months was ECAS "in Process" Aug 14. Nothing else :(
Just curious, has anyone with Apr 17 ITA got DM (or) PPR yet?
It seems to be that they aren't processing by order of AOR date but rather ITA date.

Thanks and good luck to everyone for a speedy PPR!

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Maplemadness82 said:
DId u get ghost emails or any such indicators prior to that??
Yes I did. I got a ghost email yesterday and DM today.

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
Hey guys,

Got DM on my ECAS this morning!! Waiting for PPR (hopefully).
Timeline is in my signature.
Congrats Kucuy15. Finally the wait is going to end for you. Hopefully my application will have some updates soon. I am numb from waiting now.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
tm1986 said:
Congrats Kucuy15. Finally the wait is going to end for you. Hopefully my application will have some updates soon. I am numb from waiting now.
Thank you tm1986,

I am sure you'll see movement soon enough! :)