Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
How many days it took exactly to get GCMS notes? I know generally 30.. but I hv seen cases getting in 15 days too. I have applied almost a month ago and still waiting..
Exactly 30 days

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Anya654 said:
According to my GCMS notes:
May 08 - Application submitted
May 15 - Medical checked and passed, Biographic check done with partner ie USA (to see if I have any record in the US) - NRT (no reportable trace). Sent to another officer for documents check (done by officer A)
May 17 - Criminality - not started, Security - not started (I guess this was when they started these checks) - done by officer B
May 22 - Notes state file at Sydney, checked PCC's, funds etc and all documents in file. No difference between application details and documents submitted, no birthday between ITA and application submitted. R10 okay. File transferred to Ottawa (done by officer C)
June 16 -. File at Ottawa - Sent to calculate A11.2. eligibility (done by officer D)
- Calculation in progress (done by officer E)
- Sent to officer for review (done by officer E)
June 19 - ECAS in process
Ordered GCMS Notes July 15 which shows that the last date that anything was done on my app was June 16. From June 16 to July 15 nothing had been done especially the final review.

As you can see my app had already gone through the hands of 5 visa officers by June 16.
Thank you, Anya. Two questions from your GCMS: May 17 criminality not started, and your BG check on mycic is not started as well according to your signature, but actually you file was transferred to next step, right? So do you have any idea about the criminality/BG?

You ordered GCMS on July 15, but there was no movement from June 16 to July 15, which could be pending for the final review, right? Good luck and wait for your good news soon!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
Thank you, Anya. Two questions from your GCMS: May 17 criminality not started, and your BG check on mycic is not started as well according to your signature, but actually you file was transferred to next step, right? So do you have any idea about the criminality/BG?

You ordered GCMS on July 15, but there was no movement from June 16 to July 15, which could be pending for the final review, right? Good luck and wait for your good news soon!
Yes. Although my background states not started it has actually been started. Most of the time in remains as not started for outsiders. As for the criminality and security, I believe they both started May 17. Yes there was no movement because it's pending a final review. Thanks!!

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
UK2C said:
Take it easy guy...maybe it's related to ITA, but no official instruction. FYI, same as you: FSW inland, but ITA for me is Mar 27, earlier than you buy AOR later than you, May 15 for me, ECAS became in process on Aug 14...no further news...

What about your progress between May 13 to now??
Hello,

Thank you but it is rather frustrating not knowing especially with a family and kids ...My progress is as follows:

Mycic Status:

ITA: April 17 --They chose FSW although I qualified for both FSW and CEC
Submitted App. (AOR): May 13
Schedule A Requested: June 5th
Schedule A Provided: June 8th
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents Provided
Review of medical results Passed
A background check is needed In Progress
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

ECAS Status:
We received yr app. On May 13, 2015
We started processing yr app on May 13 2015
Medical records have been received.

My Status:
Totally frustrated.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
pathfinder2 said:
Hello,

Thank you but it is rather frustrating not knowing especially with a family and kids ...My progress is as follows:

Mycic Status:

ITA: April 17 --They chose FSW although I qualified for both FSW and CEC
Submitted App. (AOR): May 13
Schedule A Requested: June 5th
Schedule A Provided: June 8th
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents Provided
Review of medical results Passed
A background check is needed In Progress
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

ECAS Status:
We received yr app. On May 13, 2015
We started processing yr app on May 13 2015
Medical records have been received.

My Status:
Totally frustrated.
no idea about CIC's pattern and what we have to do is just waiting...similar with your timeline, but did your ECAS go into "in process" recently (after application received)?

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
UK2C said:
no idea about CIC's pattern and what we have to do is just waiting...similar with your timeline, but did your ECAS go into "in process" recently (after application received)?
:-\ Nope...nothing still application received thus the frustration.

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS changed to "In Process" yesterday - hopefully PPR isn't too far away! I am a May 20th e-AOR recipient so almost exactly three months in.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....