dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
According to my GCMS Notes which I requested after my ECAS went in process, in process means your file has passed R10 completeness and A11.2 eligibility review and has been passed to another officer for a final review. This officer will go over your application again to see if anything was missed and then issue you the PPR. That's why very few people get rejected at this stage.
This is very reassuring! Thank you.

award

Aug 12, 2015
Does anybody know the reason why they request an additional Schedule A from so many of us when all of the background information is already in our online application?

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
According to my GCMS Notes which I requested after my ECAS went in process, in process means your file has passed R10 completeness and A11.2 eligibility review and has been passed to another officer for a final review. This officer will go over your application again to see if anything was missed and then issue you the PPR. That's why very few people get rejected at this stage.
Thanks Anya654. Hopefully we hear some good news soon.

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
award said:
Does anybody know the reason why they request an additional Schedule A from so many of us when all of the background information is already in our online application?
From what i have learnt so far from the forums it is to check if any personal information related to your background has changed while your application was being processed.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Anya654 said:
Thank you mate, your notes are quite informative and useful for most of us whose ECAS is "in process"...
BTW, you are still waiting for PPR right now as of Jun 19, so what is going on with your file according to notes??? About two month from the time of "in process"...

diana0220

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
hi dear all,

does anyone who got pr or medical pass their upfront medical type is worker non EDE?

i am so worried about it, please reply me

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diana0220 said:
hi dear all,

does anyone who got pr or medical pass their upfront medical type is worker non EDE?

i am so worried about it, please reply me
yes... mine was worker, non EDE.
AOR-25th May, Medicals passed-2nd June

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
Thank you mate, your notes are quite informative and useful for most of us whose ECAS is "in process"...
BTW, you are still waiting for PPR right now as of Jun 19, so what is going on with your file according to notes??? About two month from the time of "in process"...
According to my GCMS notes:
May 08 - Application submitted
May 15 - Medical checked and passed, Biographic check done with partner ie USA (to see if I have any record in the US) - NRT (no reportable trace). Sent to another officer for documents check (done by officer A)
May 17 - Criminality - not started, Security - not started (I guess this was when they started these checks) - done by officer B
May 22 - Notes state file at Sydney, checked PCC's, funds etc and all documents in file. No difference between application details and documents submitted, no birthday between ITA and application submitted. R10 okay. File transferred to Ottawa (done by officer C)
June 16 -. File at Ottawa - Sent to calculate A11.2. eligibility (done by officer D)
- Calculation in progress (done by officer E)
- Sent to officer for review (done by officer E)
June 19 - ECAS in process
Ordered GCMS Notes July 15 which shows that the last date that anything was done on my app was June 16. From June 16 to July 15 nothing had been done especially the final review.

As you can see my app had already gone through the hands of 5 visa officers by June 16.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
According to my GCMS notes:
May 08 - Application submitted
May 15 - Medical checked and passed, Biographic check done with partner ie USA (to see if I have any record in the US) - NRT (no reportable trace). Sent to another officer for documents check (done by officer A)
May 17 - Criminality - not started, Security - not started (I guess this was when they started these checks) - done by officer B
May 22 - Notes state file at Sydney, checked PCC's, funds etc and all documents in file. No difference between application details and documents submitted, no birthday between ITA and application submitted. R10 okay. File transferred to Ottawa (done by officer C)
June 16 -. File at Ottawa - Sent to calculate A11.2. eligibility (done by officer D)
- Calculation in progress (done by officer E)
- Sent to officer for review (done by officer E)
June 19 - ECAS in process
Ordered GCMS Notes July 15 which shows that the last date that anything was done on my app was June 16. From June 16 to July 15 nothing had been done especially the final review.

As you can see my app had already gone through the hands of 5 visa officers by June 16.
How much time it take to receive GCMS notes after requesting?

batayyc

Jul 29, 2015
Category: CEC
March 26: ITA
May 23: Application submitted
May 24: AOR
June 01: CELPIP request
June 16: BG In progress
July 29: BOWP & TRV
Aug 05: TRV PPR
Aug 10: PP sent
Aug 12: TRV approved and closed
Aug 18: Waiting for PP

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Ecas-3 lines
Ecas- In Process: Aug 14

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
batayyc said:
Category: CEC
March 26: ITA
May 23: Application submitted
May 24: AOR
June 01: CELPIP request
June 16: BG In progress
July 29: BOWP & TRV
Aug 05: TRV PPR
Aug 10: PP sent
Aug 12: TRV approved and closed
Aug 18: Waiting for PP

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Ecas-3 lines
Ecas- In Process: Aug 14
congrats :)

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Anya654 said:
How many days it took exactly to get GCMS notes? I know generally 30.. but I hv seen cases getting in 15 days too. I have applied almost a month ago and still waiting..