+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
omolomi said:
Just got my passport and COPR back today :p

My letter actually says i can go to a CIC office near my place of residence to do my landing(by appointment), so I don't have to go to the border. Has anyone done this?
but i think you will have to wait longer to get an appointment.

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm new here but I have been following the forums for a while. Can anyone please tell me about a good way to panic since I started my panic attack as of today. I noticed many people got their PPRs and In Process even those who applied after me (congratulations to all). Mine is still application received :-\. I received my ITA April 17 (FSW inland), applied (AOR) May 13, 2015. :'(

Thanks guys and sorry for my frustration but I think it's about time for it.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Hello everyone,

I'm new here but I have been following the forums for a while. Can anyone please tell me about a good way to panic since I started my panic attack as of today. I noticed many people got their PPRs and In Process even those who applied after me (congratulations to all). Mine is still application received :-\. I received my ITA April 17 (FSW inland), applied (AOR) May 13, 2015. :'(

You're panicking a little too early! From what people are saying, it's possible that CEC applicants are moving faster than FSW. I got my ITA March 27 and the AOR on May 7, and just moved to in process on Saturday morning (FSW). You should be soon!

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
pathfinder2 said:
Hello everyone,

Hello,
I understand how you feel, but i don't think you should be worried. There have been cases of people who got their PPR without their ECAS changing to In-Process.
Just calm down and hope for the best.
Good luck.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
pathfinder2 said:
Hello everyone,

Take it easy guy...maybe it's related to ITA, but no official instruction. FYI, same as you: FSW inland, but ITA for me is Mar 27, earlier than you buy AOR later than you, May 15 for me, ECAS became in process on Aug 14...no further news...

What about your progress between May 13 to now??

k3ndy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Thanks guys....I'll delay the panic attack for a later time I guess.
Also keep in mind that FSW may take longer to process.

k3ndy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
izahaguilloran11 said:
hi guys!

Forgive my ignorance, my ecas change to "in process" last august 14. Is this a positive sign? Does this mean my papers are all good?
It means it is in process to see if it is all good

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
pathfinder2 said:
Hello everyone,

No need to panic. Here's what the data looks like for April:

Assuming the data is accurate that's reported here, and that it's a representative sample, there's a bit of a downward trend, and the average has been 98 days. All things being equal, if you have a full and complete application, you're likely to be around that time.

The standard deviation is 17 days. That indicates that there is a bunch of variability. If we take two standard deviations (or about a 95% confidence interval), we get 95% of users being between 133 days (at the high end), and 64 days at the minimum. You are at 96 days.

If you are at fewer than 133 days, there's nothing to worry about. Plenty of applicants are taking this long. No need to panic, your turn will come to be processed.

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k3ndy said:
It means it is in process to see if it is all good
I thought "In Process" meant that the eligibility review is almost done and that your application is eligible for the economic stream you applied under. I have been following this forum for long and quite a few treads have mentioned this. Is this wrong then based on what you said "In Process" means ?

Royca15

Jan 12, 2015
Hello all, my application was changes to "In progress" two weeks ago and I was asked to provide my resume and school information in Canada (thesis title, name of supervisor) as an additional document! I have submitted the documents, no news since then.
I am starting to worry about this, has anyone else faced this request from CIC? I'm a CEC applicant (AOR: May 1st)

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tm1986 said:
I thought "In Process" meant that the eligibility review is almost done and that your application is eligible for the economic stream you applied under. I have been following this forum for long and quite a few treads have mentioned this. Is this wrong then based on what you said "In Process" means ?
This is the general belief - that the second ECAS "in process" means you are eligible for what you applied for, and only the inadmissibility factors (money, police and security, and medical) can stop you now. Most applicants who get to "in process" get PR soon after, but some wait for a long time, and we know of at least one who was rejected (for money reasons) after reaching this stage. So, lately, people are cautiously optimistic when they see the second "in process", but they don't pop the cork yet!

Everything on these boards has been deduced from the experience of a large group of EE applicants - CIC itself does not tell you what these things mean, and they could change the meaning without notice. So pay attention to the common wisdom, but don't take it as gospel.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
kateg said:
No need to panic. Here's what the data looks like for April:

Assuming the data is accurate that's reported here, and that it's a representative sample, there's a bit of a downward trend, and the average has been 98 days. All things being equal, if you have a full and complete application, you're likely to be around that time.

The standard deviation is 17 days. That indicates that there is a bunch of variability. If we take two standard deviations (or about a 95% confidence interval), we get 95% of users being between 133 days (at the high end), and 64 days at the minimum. You are at 96 days.

If you are at fewer than 133 days, there's nothing to worry about. Plenty of applicants are taking this long. No need to panic, your turn will come to be processed.
Fantastic analysis!! But I am desperate, anxious!! :-\

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tm1986 said:
According to my GCMS Notes which I requested after my ECAS went in process, in process means your file has passed R10 completeness and A11.2 eligibility review and has been passed to another officer for a final review. This officer will go over your application again to see if anything was missed and then issue you the PPR. That's why very few people get rejected at this stage.