+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

JAMN

May 15, 2015
I got ppr last wednesday and sended my passport on friday 25..can antone tell me how much time usually taken for sending passport back... M inland and my family is in my country...pls share ur experience who got back their passpot back after stamping...thanks for ur support

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been Month and a half since My FSW Inland application went into process (17th August) and since then they have asked for RPRF fee on the 10th September. No movement after this.
I have applied with my Partner and we lived in 4 different countries before moving to Canada, Could this be the reason that it is taking them so long to do the security Check?

Any thoughts from the group members will be highly appreciated. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Time Line

ITA - 27th March
AOR - 25th May
In Process - 17th August
RPRF request - 10th September

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Its been Month and a half since My FSW Inland application went into process (17th August) and since then they have asked for RPRF fee on the 10th September. No movement after this.
I have applied with my Partner and we lived in 4 different countries before moving to Canada, Could this be the reason that it is taking them so long to do the security Check?

Any thoughts from the group members will be highly appreciated. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Time Line

ITA - 27th March
AOR - 25th May
In Process - 17th August
Almost same timeline as yours.....

Time Line
ITA - 20th March
AOR - 16th May
In Process - 14th August
Additional Doc. Requested - Proof of Travel history (24 Sep)
My CIC Updated - 25 Sep
My CIC Updated - 28 Sep

I have no travel history other than Canada, Still they asked me Proof of travel history....God knows when I will get PPR....

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
Hi all,

Has anyone requested their notes to CIC?

I did so a while ago and just got them today. To be honest, it is a loooong document and everything seems to be in code.

Something that caught my eye was, at the end of some kind of introductory summary, a few lines that said:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to: codes for some officer.
Assigned by: codes for some officer as well
Due date: 2015/10/01

Would this mean that they should reach a decision by that date?

Don't know if someone else has requested notes and has experience reading them.

My AOR is May 9th and have had no updates since mid of August, that my application went to In Process in ECAS.

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all!

:)

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rgainza said:
Hi all,

Has anyone requested their notes to CIC?

I did so a while ago and just got them today. To be honest, it is a loooong document and everything seems to be in code.

Something that caught my eye was, at the end of some kind of introductory summary, a few lines that said:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to: codes for some officer.
Assigned by: codes for some officer as well
Due date: 2015/10/01

Would this mean that they should reach a decision by that date?

Don't know if someone else has requested notes and has experience reading them.

My AOR is May 9th and have had no updates since mid of August, that my application went to In Process in ECAS.

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all!

:)
Hi rgainza,

theDream2015 reported something about seeing a "due date" along the lines of what you' have noted in your GCMS notes. Refer to this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/20th-and-27th-march-ita-and-still-no-decision-connect-here-t351203.15.html

Hope you hear something soon!

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Deccan said:
Hi rgainza,

theDream2015 reported something about seeing a "due date" along the lines of what you' have noted in your GCMS notes. Refer to this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/20th-and-27th-march-ita-and-still-no-decision-connect-here-t351203.15.html

Hope you hear something soon!
What was the last thing you have in progress on the notes?

I was in criminality in check, and security not started. My due date was Aug 28th (here I am a month later, no news). Im assuming it means the date the current step should be done? So if you passed criminality and security that should be DM I guess?

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifedoctor said:

I was in criminality in check, and security not started. My due date was Aug 28th (here I am a month later, no news). Im assuming it means the date the current step should be done? So if you passed criminality and security that should be DM I guess?
Hi wifedoctor,

You'll have to direct your question to theDream2015 in the thread I posted above. S/he had ordered notes and reported seeing something about a "due date"...which has now come and gone, apparently, with no movement.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Deccan said:
Hi wifedoctor,

You'll have to direct your question to theDream2015 in the thread I posted above. S/he had ordered notes and reported seeing something about a "due date"...which has now come and gone, apparently, with no movement.
Sorry Deccan I meant to ask "rgainza"..

marianacimini

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2015
AOR Received.
May 8, 2015
Hey guys, I just received an email saying that there is an update on mycic. This is the fist update since medicals passed back in May.
Nothing different there on my cic, is this the ghost email that some people get before get the decision made?

ITA April 17
Ecas in process August 14.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Guys, please who knows what number i could use to contact CIC from abroad? I have been using the +16139444000, but it keeps saying that they are experiencing high amount of calls blah blah. It's been like this for over 3 months.

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
wifedoctor said:

Sounds discouraging :/

ASSESSMENTS
Elegibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV: Blank
Criminality: In Progress
Or Crime: Blank
Medical: Passed

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marianacimini said:
Hey guys, I just received an email saying that there is an update on mycic. This is the fist update since medicals passed back in May.
Nothing different there on my cic, is this the ghost email that some people get before get the decision made?

ITA April 17
Ecas in process August 14.
Yes this is the ghost email. Just realised we have the same stream, ITA and AOR date. Goodluck!

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Looking at 2 of my notes.. I notice this...

first one says...
Application Assignment
Assigned to - XXX
Assigned by - XXX
Due Date - 2015/08/15

second one says..
Due Date - 2015/09/18.

It did go to IN PROCESS by first due date. But, didn't go to DM by second due date. What is this due date meant for?
Does this give out any clues or any ideas?