ITA April 10
AOR May 24
CELPIP Request May 26 submitted May 29th
RCMP Request July 9th Submitted July 17th
ECAS In Process August 14th
PPR August 24th

Inland CEC applicant
Hey just curious,

Did you get the PPR sent to your personal email or through your MyCIC?

I got my PPR sent to my email yesterday as well and I am just wondering if I should wait for a notification to be sent to MyCIC before i send my passport in.

Thanks!

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
kateg said:
Your processing is a little slow, but not unreasonable. There are people with FSW and CEC both slower and faster than you.
Because of the slow nature of my application processing, I am going into implied status after 31st of August. Hoping to see some movements, at least in September.

daman1987

Aug 25, 2015
EEdreams15 said:
Hey just curious,

Did you get the PPR sent to your personal email or through your MyCIC?

I got my PPR sent to my email yesterday as well and I am just wondering if I should wait for a notification to be sent to MyCIC before i send my passport in.

Thanks!
I got a email notification about a new message in mycic. I was able to extract PDF from my cic login.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrazzak said:
Because of the slow nature of my application processing, I am going into implied status after 31st of August. Hoping to see some movements, at least in September.
I will also be on implied status after August 31, and will lose OHIP - but August isn't over yet!

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have mine in Process since 17th of August and since then no movement.
My spouse is my dependent on the application. I wanna know if there are people who applied in may with their partners and if they have received any PPR requests from CIC.
Timeline
AOR - 25th May
In process - 17th August
PPR - Waiting :) :) :)

kadukans

Aug 22, 2015
Akhuttan said:
Hi Guys,

My spouse is my dependent on the application. I wanna know if there are people who applied in may with their partners and if they have received any PPR requests from CIC.
Timeline
AOR - 25th May
In process - 17th August

Me too in the same boat akkuttan.
Application/Aor may 5th( with partner)
July 31st onwards in process
Waiting for PPR
Best f luck

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Hi Guys,

Timeline
AOR - 25th May
In process - 17th August
I have a partner, am inland FSW, submitted my application and got my AOR on May 7, and do not yet have PPR. It won't be 6 months since my ITA until September 27, or 6 months since I submitted my application until November 7, so I'm hopeful and anxious, but not at all complaining about the wait.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
dobes said:
I have a partner, am inland FSW, submitted my application and got my AOR on May 7, and do not yet have PPR. It won't be 6 months since my ITA until September 27, or 6 months since I submitted my application until November 7, so I'm hopeful and anxious, but not at all complaining about the wait.
i think you should get your PPR soon.

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
dobes said:
My application went into "In Process-ECAS and Review in Progress-My CIC" in first week of June. Everything was really quick including medical test result review, right before the eligibility review started.
I applied with a dependent too and now counting days before even my implied status will be in trouble.

kadukans

Aug 22, 2015
dobes said:
My case also they asked additional documents two times. Me too inland fstd with partner and same time line..
Hope v will get PPR September first week
Good luck

D123

Mar 16, 2015
Hi,

If I land in toronto with my immigrant visa, and provide one of my friends address residing in toronto, so that they send my PR card to that address, is it OK if I travel to Montreal to work soon after landing in toronto..?
Will it affect/delay my PR card ?
Please suggest what should i do in this scenario ..