+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tm1986 said:
Small update - After 90 days ECAS went into "In Process" today. Inland FSW candidate with Spouse. Was eligible for both CEC and FSW but got FSW ITA.

Does "In Process" mean that CIC has found my application satisfied the eligibility criteria? The ECAS link for status shows the following so a little confused.

"IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed."
That flowchart isn't reliable because it dates to pre-EE days. CIC hasn't published an EE specific flowchart yet so all we can do is speculate. In Process has, almost always, led to PPR so far. There has been exactly 1 reported case of rejection (as far as I remember) that happened because the applicant's LMIA job offer letter did not have the word 'Permanent'. Overall, a very positive sign.

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
That flowchart isn't reliable because it dates to pre-EE days. CIC hasn't published an EE specific flowchart yet so all we can do is speculate. In Process has, almost always, led to PPR so far. There has been exactly 1 reported case of rejection (as far as I remember) that happened because the applicant's LMIA job offer letter did not have the word 'Permanent'. Overall, a very positive sign.
Thanks Asivad. BTW i just figured out your forum name. Very cool and unique. ha ha :D

Hopefully we all get positive decisions soon.

marianacimini

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2015
AOR Received.
May 8, 2015
My timeline:
15 Feb - Created EE Profile
17 Apr - Got FSW ITA
23 Apr - Medical done
08 May - App Submitted
08 May - Received AOR
11 May - Credit card charged
26 May - Medical Exam Passed
26 May - Background check in progress

ECAS status: Application received
We received your application for permanent residence on February 14, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 15, 2015.
Medicals received

ECAS just changed to In Process today August 14!! Very excited to see any updates after so long! :)

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...My ECAS changed to In-process when I checked last night at 1:30 am

It was App recieved untill 4pm yesterday..

so Im in In -Process status from 13th/14th August.

Just saw the thread lots of people got changed to In process yesterday/today..I just hope this is not another long waiting lot like June19ers.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My ECAS also went in process yesterday night, I want to know from those whom ECAS changed to in process yesterday, do you guys applied through FSW, if yes then it might be because of PER (Positive Eligibility Review), I remember last year trend of FSW that they use to give PER in batches and last night in process was also in batch.....May be same trend with 19 june in process seems like they also applied through FSW....

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:
Hi,
My ECAS also went in process yesterday night, I want to know from those whom ECAS changed to in process yesterday, do you guys applied through FSW, if yes then it might be because of PER (Positive Eligibility Review), I remember last year trend of FSW that they use to give PER in batches and last night in process was also in batch.....May be same trend with 19 june in process seems like they also applied through FSW....
I was eligible for both CEC and FSW..but got the invite for FSW..im inside canada applicant.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:
I was eligible for both CEC and FSW..but got the invite for FSW..im inside canada applicant.
Same here...I don't think that anybody who applied through CEC their status changed to in process? May be I am wrong....

marianacimini

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2015
AOR Received.
May 8, 2015
chevy said:
Hi,
Mine is FSW too... If you are correct, how long will we have to wait to get the PPR? How long it took for the 19 June batch?

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im getting freaked out, all these people from April and MAy going in "in process' .. im still on app received..... :eek:

anyone offer any advice or any ideas as to why??

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marianacimini said:
Mine is FSW too... If you are correct, how long will we have to wait to get the PPR? How long it took for the 19 June batch?
Seems like there are lot of people who are waiting from 19 June batch, but most of them already got it, PER generally shows that the person who applied through FSW is generally eligible for that programme (Positive decision by Sydney office), rest depends upon Medicals, criminality and other background checks (In that case file moves to Local visa office from sydney office)....if that is passed PPR is on the way....

Olrdude

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
alfredo_245 said:
Hi everyone,

I haven't post anything in this subject so I haven't updated any spreadsheet if applicable. Anyways, I just got PPR today :). I am an inlander. My status and timeline is below:

Current status:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Timeline
Submitted application - May 7th
Received AOR - May 7th
Passed Medicals - May 14th
Additional doc requested (Copies of new Passport) - August 7th
Submitted doc requested (Copies of new Passport) - August 8th
Received PPR Letter - August 13th

FYI: For all those planning to apply to the Bridge Permit. As a PGWP holder I never received the second AOR letter. I am still waiting for my Bridge Permit to be processed. At this point I think (and hope) that the PR will happen first.

Good luck to everyone!
Hi. When did you apply for bowp?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Anya654 said:
ECAS in process already and you applied under FSW not CEC? This is interesting.
I am eligible for FSW and CEC but same as many applicants selected under FSW...BTW, why interesting? Anything abnormal for my case?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
harshmaru said:
Hi...My ECAS changed to In-process when I checked last night at 1:30 am

It was App recieved untill 4pm yesterday..

so Im in In -Process status from 13th/14th August.

Just saw the thread lots of people got changed to In process yesterday/today..I just hope this is not another long waiting lot like June19ers.
similar with your situation...I guess FSW batch got "in process" on Aug 14th in terms of eastern time...

k3ndy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:
Same here...I don't think that anybody who applied through CEC their status changed to in process? May be I am wrong....
Incorrect. See my signature...

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k3ndy said:
Incorrect. See my signature...
I am talking about yesterday ECAS status changed to IN PROCESS from APPLICATION RECEIVED and you already got PPR......