Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Maplemadness82 said:
Deccan

Did u get decision made at midnight..??

Or some time in the morning? ?

Just want to know if it's a batch or manual update.
Don't worry. Ghost e-mail to decision made could take anywhere between 5 to 24 hrs.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,
I have a question about the GCMS notes. It has been about 5 months since my AOR (May 25th). I have ordered my first GCMS notes on August 14th and got them after a month, for the first time I have paid $5. after two months now in october I got couple of Updates (October 2nd Bck check in progress, October 7th Additional doc request (Cv/resume and Phd studies supplementary questions)) so I decided to order the GCMS notes agin 10 days ago! But this time I took the advice of some members in this forum and check the other option to order the "free" ones! Now my question is this, is there any difference between the ones that we should pay $5 with free ones? Like any more detail? Cause by the time I will get them I will pass 6months and I really want to get the same details as the one that I paid $5 for! I do not want 1 month and get something which is not useful and then pay $5 and order new one and wait one more month! as we all now $5 is nothing and one month wait is frustrating! Any thought would be appreciated.

PS. My Timeline
ITA March 27th
AOR May 25th
Medical passed June 12th and celpip request
Bck in process October 2nd and Update email
October 7th doc request (CV/Phd resume), October 8th update Email

Ecas In progress since Aug 14th

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
Deccan

Did u get decision made at midnight..??

Or some time in the morning? ?

Just want to know if it's a batch or manual update.
DM was this morning on ECAS--around 9 AM ET. I got a ghost email in the morning on the 20th--and after that, DM this morning.

If your ghost email was yesterday, I would give it another day or so. Your ECAS will definitely move to DM after that.

Sending good thoughts your way.

MapleIt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016
Nomination.....
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
e-APR
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
Guys, I'll have to get my sugar checked. There is too much sweetness everywhere here ;D

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleIt said:
Guys, I'll have to get my sugar checked. There is too much sweetness everywhere here ;D
To offset the acidity caused by all the anxiety ;)

chipmunk222

Oct 9, 2015
my timeline:

FSW inland, 481points
invite: march
submitted: May15
AOR May 16
Meds passed: around June 12
same time background check: in progress
ghost email: Oct 2
ECAS: DM Oct 7 (could have missed it if earlier)
PPR Oct 12
documents sent to Ottawa (from Calgary) Oct 13
received in Ottawa Oct 15th
myCIC updated: closed and approved Oct 21
return tracking activated after 5pm ON time Oct 21
received Oct 22

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone? Decan do you have any idea with this?
nodet said:
Hi Folks,
I have a question about the GCMS notes. It has been about 5 months since my AOR (May 25th). I have ordered my first GCMS notes on August 14th and got them after a month, for the first time I have paid $5. after two months now in october I got couple of Updates (October 2nd Bck check in progress, October 7th Additional doc request (Cv/resume and Phd studies supplementary questions)) so I decided to order the GCMS notes agin 10 days ago! But this time I took the advice of some members in this forum and check the other option to order the "free" ones! Now my question is this, is there any difference between the ones that we should pay $5 with free ones? Like any more detail? Cause by the time I will get them I will pass 6months and I really want to get the same details as the one that I paid $5 for! I do not want 1 month and get something which is not useful and then pay $5 and order new one and wait one more month! as we all now $5 is nothing and one month wait is frustrating! Any thought would be appreciated.

PS. My Timeline
ITA March 27th
AOR May 25th
Medical passed June 12th and celpip request
Bck in process October 2nd and Update email
October 7th doc request (CV/Phd resume), October 8th update Email

Ecas In progress since Aug 14th

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Anyone? Decan do you have any idea with this?
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this one, nodet. I got my uncle to order notes for me on 9/22--yet to receive them. He paid $5.00 for them. This is the first time I'm hearing of "free" notes.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply Decan! Congrats on your DM as well :)
Deccan said:
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this one, nodet. I got my uncle to order notes for me on 9/22--yet to receive them. He paid $5.00 for them. This is the first time I'm hearing of "free" notes.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scell said:
I have the exact timeline as you! I received a ghost email yesterday
Cool! Hope we get DM then PPR soon. What is your stream and CRS?