+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who get jobs offers for AIPP?

NasirBanagash

Sep 23, 2019
The applicants who got a job offer from their companies: Just want to know from them whether the companies were designated before their applying or company applied for designation to give you job offer? Sorry for my bad English.
Secondly you get job offer using job banks or went to Alberta provinces sites and applied to the disignated companies in the list? Thank you
Your reply will help newbies so please do reply. Thank you

star.igg

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
The applicants who got a job offer from their companies: Just want to know from them whether the companies were designated before their applying or company applied for designation to give you job offer? Sorry for my bad English.
Secondly you get job offer using job banks or went to Alberta provinces sites and applied to the disignated companies in the list? Thank you
Your reply will help newbies so please do reply. Thank you
AIPP has nothing to do with Alberta. Employer needs to be designated before being able to issue "offer of employment" under AIPP.

NasirBanagash

Sep 23, 2019
AIPP has nothing to do with Alberta. Employer needs to be designated before being able to issue "offer of employment" under AIPP.
Thank you for response, sorry its Atlantic, not Alberta my mistake. Actually I was wounding can I apply directly to job bank vacancy then ask companies to get designated. As I read somewhere the designated employers already gave job offer so the will hardly any vacancy when you apply.

star.igg

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
Thank you for response, sorry its Atlantic, not Alberta my mistake. Actually I was wounding can I apply directly to job bank vacancy then ask companies to get designated. As I read somewhere the designated employers already gave job offer so the will hardly any vacancy when you apply.
Yes. You will have to convince the employer to get designated and then apply for your endorsement. Most employers might be hesitant as the provinces make it heavier on them by asking to provide a lot of financial support in case the employment situation does not work out. But if you are a good fit and the employer has a huge shortage of employees, they might do it for you.

Reactions: NasirBanagash