+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi I applied amd was rejected on Nov 27th the reason was financial capability.
Tuition was 16k. I paid 8k for first semester and had 19k canadian in account. Which is more than the required amount. However i had gotten a personal loan to assist so there was a lump sum deposit to my account about a week before the application and as such i believe this was the reason for tge denial.

Looking to reapply at the end of the month. Had to get a new acceptance letter from a different school and slightly different program because the previous school didnt have opening for may. So the school fee is now 14k for the year.
I would like to know how to adequately the proof of funds. The money is mine.

So far i have my canadian account which has been opened for 1 year and since the rejection ive been transferring the koan funds to the account. So now i have 19k in the account and 1st semester fee of 7k paid. In addition to that i have a letter of accomodation from my uncle whi i will live with for free and his supporting documents. Do i need to explain the source of funds in the account in a SIP?
Do i need more money. Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Jaspreetsingh2802

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
Hi I applied amd was rejected on Nov 27th the reason was financial capability.
Tuition was 16k. I paid 8k for first semester and had 19k canadian in account. Which is more than the required amount. However i had gotten a personal loan to assist so there was a lump sum deposit to my account about a week before the application and as such i believe this was the reason for tge denial.

Looking to reapply at the end of the month. Had to get a new acceptance letter from a different school and slightly different program because the previous school didnt have opening for may. So the school fee is now 14k for the year.
I would like to know how to adequately the proof of funds. The money is mine.

So far i have my canadian account which has been opened for 1 year and since the rejection ive been transferring the koan funds to the account. So now i have 19k in the account and 1st semester fee of 7k paid. In addition to that i have a letter of accomodation from my uncle whi i will live with for free and his supporting documents. Do i need to explain the source of funds in the account in a SIP?
Do i need more money. Your advise will be greatly appreciated.
First of all you should pay 1year full tution fee.
Secondly, i don't think loan is the main reason for visa Denial.
You can give details of all the funds in sop.

I will suggest you to order caips notes before reapplying your visa.

Lallybal

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Is there anyone in the group who reapplied on or after 16 dec 2019 in sds and got any visa update or any person you know ??

RanjeetSingh16

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
i've got this email from cpc ottawa

Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

i have been waiting from 56days..applied 9th nov(student visa non sds online)..medical pass and bg check/eligibility reviewing started on 20th nov..now got this email last night that additional verification required...i am not a terrorist or any political party member/never attempt to crime/have clean police case status / haven't visited any of the country..i am living in india..please anyone knows why i have recieved this email..will pretty appreciate
Did you got any update from IRCC ?
Please reply

RanjeetSingh16

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi..I reapplied for study visa on 4th Dec and I am waiting for a response.

I heard processing was slow during last week of December because of Christmas and New years.

Will the embassy still give decisions for pending cases for Jan intake..?
Hey did you get something from IRCC ??
Please revert back