+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Vivekvora007

Feb 2, 2019
Login to GCKey Account n check the Application status.
i've got this email from cpc ottawa

Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

i have been waiting from 56days..applied 9th nov(student visa non sds online)..medical pass and bg check/eligibility reviewing started on 20th nov..now got this email last night that additional verification required...i am not a terrorist or any political party member/never attempt to crime/have clean police case status / haven't visited any of the country..i am living in india..please anyone knows why i have recieved this email..will pretty appreciate

Vivekvora007

Feb 2, 2019

Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

i have been waiting from 56days..applied 9th nov(student visa non sds online)..medical pass and bg check/eligibility reviewing started on 20th nov..now got this email last night that additional verification required...i am not a terrorist or any political party member/never attempt to crime/have clean police case status / haven't visited any of the country..i am living in india..please anyone knows why i have recieved this email..will pretty appreciate

MRPB10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019

Sometimes they do verification of work experience or Educational Documents and verification time depends on your company and college response time.

Vishalpaulreddy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Guys I have applied under sds on nov 27th still I didn't receive a decesion how do I contact immigration or Delhi high commission regarding this other than using a web form or email it's been 39 days as of today

RanjeetSingh16

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I have been also applied for the third time on 7th dec under SDS category my classes are starting from 6th jan and i dont know why they are taking so much time . I applied for my friend as well on 11th dec and he got his ppr on 24th but i am still waiting for the results.
I already filled the web form on 1st jan 2020 asking them to give decision.
In my GC key account even they didn’t updated the medical or biometrics .
Do anyone in this thread are in the same boat ?

Please reply