+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

vjvijay2508

Dec 20, 2019
Hello Everyone.

I applied for a student visa, my file offline was via Hyd VFS center( Offline- NonSds). I have linked my application online and below is the message I see on CIC website. I am a little concerned and curious to know what is going to be the next step on my application as I read a lot of forums saying the below message remained like this for a month or so. Can anyone please give me the right information. Thanks

You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to know at what stage is this and when can I expect the next update. Is this a common message to everyone or it keeps changing depending on the file.

Regards,
Jay

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
Hello Everyone.

I applied for a student visa, my file offline was via Hyd VFS center( Offline- NonSds). I have linked my application online and below is the message I see on CIC website. I am a little concerned and curious to know what is going to be the next step on my application as I read a lot of forums saying the below message remained like this for a month or so. Can anyone please give me the right information. Thanks

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to know at what stage is this and when can I expect the next update. Is this a common message to everyone or it keeps changing depending on the file.

Regards,
Jay
Bro in non sds the processing time is 40 days as much as i know ...

Anil Chowdary

Dec 13, 2019
W
Hello Everyone.

Regards,
Jay
When did you apllied bro?