+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Gurwinder43

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yup I gave reasons but my sister is permanent resident of Canada I think this is the problem
did you give reasons that you will return back to your country? and do you have any family member in canada?
This time I hired a lawyer from Canada he is reapplying my application tonight and will get my letter of request vetted by college professor to answer all the concerns of visa officer as well he is applying a web enquiry form and appealing the decision based on grounds of refusal it may help

Gurmeetsumal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Today got rejected 2nd time SDS applied on 4 December medically passed 17 December rejection 19 December
Reason you will not leave Canada at end of your stay
Your proposed studies are not in light of your qualifications your previous study, language ability missing marksheets financial ability academics record level of establishment and your future plans.
I also got Ist tym refusal with same reason
What was ur ist reason ?

Anavisohi

Dec 11, 2019
J appa march 6 month fees bhrde a te .chle jne aa private college fr 6 month baad hor govt college ch admission mill jaugi te spouse kd tkk ja skdaa proper guide kreo pls koi
My contact number is 9478519899

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Yup I gave reasons but my sister is permanent resident of Canada I think this is the problem
no its not both of my sisters are citizens of Canada and one of my brothers is on work permit going to apply for PR soon and i still got my approval when i applied for 2nd time
the refusal of Purpose of visit means they have doubt that you will work or stay in canada illegally what you need to do is write a letter of explanation for refusals and make sure you state that you understand your responsibilities in canada as a student and also explain that your sister is not dependent on you or your sponsor
just for reference this is how i countered my reason for refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I would like to state that I understand the responsibilities of a Canadian study permit holder and a student. My intentions are to complete my bachelor’s degree program, and then leave the country as per the requirements of the study permit. I would never engage in anything that is against the conditions of my study permit. I also have a share in property here in Pakistan and my elder brother, who is also my sponsor and has paid the GIC amount, runs a stable pharmaceuticals family business which I can join and be a part of whenever I desire. My visit to Canada will solely be for acquiring higher education. I understand that I did not provide this much information which could have led to the refusal of my application. I hope that this explanation satisfies you.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence
I can understand that the current employment opportunities in Pakistan are extremely competitive. This is one of the main reasons I did not complete my degree from here, since I had the financial backing of my elder brother I decided to transfer to Canadian University after only completing 4 semesters here. I realized having a Canadian degree would give me a huge advantage here in Pakistan and even at the worst case scenario I am still a part of the family business. I would like to state that I am a law abiding citizen of Pakistan and would continue to follow the requirements of my study permit and would never engage in any activities that are against the laws of Canada.
I hope that these answers satisfy you.
Regards,

Now my 2nd reason is different but you can still get the idea of what are they looking for

Manrorajni

Apr 21, 2018
Today got rejected 2nd time SDS applied on 4 December medically passed 17 December rejection 19 December
Reason you will not leave Canada at end of your stay
Your proposed studies are not in light of your qualifications your previous study, language ability missing marksheets financial ability academics record level of establishment and your future plans.
Same reason
My 10 grade 57
12 - 60
Btech -80
MBA -90
Ielts overall 6 not less than 6.5
Applied for course-graduate certificate in business at algoma

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi I got my Visa last week , but now came to know that there is an error on my caq regarding program level they have mentioned dep level but I applied for aec level it was clearly mentioned on offer letter and loa. College told me that caq department will issue you updated caq after that they will reserve seat Will call caq department tonight. Is this will be a problem . Plz reply
I also applied 2nd time with same CAQ..i applied for degree in first application and 2nd time for diploma...So there is problem??