+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Vivekvora007

Feb 2, 2019
I am in same boat

Applied online non sds
9th nov 19- applied online
20th nov 19 - passed medical and same day eligibility reviewing started and background check in progress
9th dec 19 - got email that we are still working on your application Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
And now just 1 hour ago i got student acknowledgement letter from delhi embassy via email

Your number?? Mine is 9723848581

anyone here with the same situation ?

m1tpatel

Dec 19, 2019
how can we see which embassy is handling our file??? usually i get update at late night bdw this is my second time first time they told me that you have same course and you will not come back from Canada

m1tpatel

Dec 19, 2019
I am in same boat

Applied online non sds
9th nov 19- applied online
20th nov 19 - passed medical and same day eligibility reviewing started and background check in progress
9th dec 19 - got email that we are still working on your application Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
And now just 1 hour ago i got student acknowledgement letter from delhi embassy via email

Your number?? Mine is 9723848581
how can we see which embassy is handling our file??? usually i get update at late night bdw this is my second time first time they told me that you have same course and you will not come back from Canada

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
It means you are also refused for canada visa