+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Because since 12th medical update there is no new update and i am very scared despite of good profile and sop. How can i fasten the process of approval. Cant just wait restlessly every day

MRPB10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Is anyone here, who applied before or on 22-Nov under NON-SDS got Visa ?

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Visa Office......
Bangalore
We strongly recommend that you submit your application at least three months ahead of your proposed date of travel. Applications that are received after 01 April for May entry, after 01 August for September entry and after 01 December for January entry will not normally be processed in time for the start of classes and may be refused.

This is what mentioned in it. Moreover its very very rare for them to merely refuse because of such late submissions. And main thing is that, it is for Paper based application I guess. Not sure.
I have applied online nov end my college will start in January I don't get any mail till date people who applied after me get their visa I'm here still waiting

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Today at 10:30 AM I got student acknowledgement from delhi embassy statting that your application is processing and proceeding normally.we have recieved a large number of applicaiton

Applied online non sds
9th nov 19- applied online
20th nov 19 - passed medical and same day eligibility reviewing started and background check in progress
9th dec 19 - got email that we are still working on your application Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
And now just 1 hour ago i got student acknowledgement letter from delhi embassy via email

Let me know guys what do you think...its been 40 days means there is chances of getting visa approved bcz taking longer means aomething interesting in my profile...

Reply asap...pretty appreciate
Same here bro
I also got acknowledgment letter from delhi embassy
Plz contact me

Dec 11, 2019
Visa Office......
Bangalore
I have
Same here bro
I also got acknowledgment letter from delhi embassy
Plz contact me
applied online SDS done my biometrics on 28th-November medical paas on 6th dec no update after that what does that mean can anyone explain? people who applied after me got their visa I'm still waiting

Aashu5212

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi I got my Visa last week , but now came to know that there is an error on my caq regarding program level they have mentioned dep level but I applied for aec level it was clearly mentioned on offer letter and loa. College told me that caq department will issue you updated caq after that they will reserve seat Will call caq department tonight. Is this will be a problem . Plz reply