+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Vivekvora007

Feb 2, 2019
!!!!Attention Please!!!

Did an application for student visa second time with very strong and professional SOP

-9th nov 2019- Applied Online NON-SDS
-20th nov 2019- Medical Passed
-20th nov 2019- we have started reviewing wheather you meet and also Background check is in progress same day
-9th dec 2019 - just got an email that We are still working on your application and stated that - Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date

it's been 40 days since i haven't got any decision..taking application very longer means there is chances of getting student visa approved(like profile is interesting)..background check had taken exactly 30 days

PROFILE!!!

-12TH 49% 2015(75 IN COMPUTER)
-BCA 2018 NO BACKLOGS(7.0 CGPA)
-IELTS 6(L6 S6 W6 R5.5)
-COLLEGE- CDI COLLEGE - MONTREAL
-COURSE - DIPLOMA IN NETWORK AND INTERNET SECURITY(BCZ I DID AN INTERESTING PROJECT ABOUT NETWORKING ON FINAL YEAR OF GRADUATION SO I AM INTERESTING IN THIS COURSE)
-FEES 1 YEAR PAID + GIC
-CAQ APPROVED
-FUNDS - FATHERS ITRs OF 2 YEARS, SAVINGS ACCOUNT OF FATHER 5.50 LAKHS, PROPERTY VALUATION REPORT,GOLD VALUATION REPORT

-FIRST REFUSAL - 28 SEPT 2019(applied on 21st aug 2019)
-reason- you'll not leave the country at the end of your stay,other reason(due to very very weak SOP,made by my self and consultant haven't checked in single time)

SECOND TIME WAITING
applied with very very strong SOP which is made by professional SOP maker and they had taken an entire a month to prepare an SOP and did very deep research for sop
also attached cover letter with proper rejection justification

THIS IS MY WHOLE STORY SO PLEASE PLEASE DO REPLY AND I WILL PRETTY APPRECIATE

EMAIL - voravivek007@gmail.com

Jass_1322

Dec 10, 2019
!!!!Attention Please!!!

Did an application for student visa second time with very strong and professional SOP

-9th nov 2019- Applied Online NON-SDS
-20th nov 2019- Medical Passed
-20th nov 2019- we have started reviewing wheather you meet and also Background check is in progress same day
-9th dec 2019 - just got an email that We are still working on your application and stated that - Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date

it's been 40 days since i haven't got any decision..taking application very longer means there is chances of getting student visa approved(like profile is interesting)..background check had taken exactly 30 days

PROFILE!!!

-12TH 49% 2015(75 IN COMPUTER)
-BCA 2018 NO BACKLOGS(7.0 CGPA)
-IELTS 6(L6 S6 W6 R5.5)
-COLLEGE- CDI COLLEGE - MONTREAL
-COURSE - DIPLOMA IN NETWORK AND INTERNET SECURITY(BCZ I DID AN INTERESTING PROJECT ABOUT NETWORKING ON FINAL YEAR OF GRADUATION SO I AM INTERESTING IN THIS COURSE)
-FEES 1 YEAR PAID + GIC
-CAQ APPROVED
-FUNDS - FATHERS ITRs OF 2 YEARS, SAVINGS ACCOUNT OF FATHER 5.50 LAKHS, PROPERTY VALUATION REPORT,GOLD VALUATION REPORT

-FIRST REFUSAL - 28 SEPT 2019(applied on 21st aug 2019)
-reason- you'll not leave the country at the end of your stay,other reason(due to very very weak SOP,made by my self and consultant haven't checked in single time)

SECOND TIME WAITING
applied with very very strong SOP which is made by professional SOP maker and they had taken an entire a month to prepare an SOP and did very deep research for sop
also attached cover letter with proper rejection justification

THIS IS MY WHOLE STORY SO PLEASE PLEASE DO REPLY AND I WILL PRETTY APPRECIATE

EMAIL - voravivek007@gmail.com
Just wait for the Decision, it will be made within a week. It all depends on luck

simrandhillon

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Congratulations! This gives me hope that I can reapply. which office is handling your processing?
Jalandhar vfs
Yes this gives me rays of hope
Can u email ur sop?? ( varonica0001@gmail.com)
Please snd me both sop
I want to compare
Everyone told me that make strong sop
Bt i didnt find any mistake in my sop..
To,
The visa officer,
Canadian High commission,
New Delhi.

Sub: Application requesting student visa.

Respected Sir/ madam,
Very humbly and politely I, Simranpreet Kaur, holder of passport No........., put forward my application for student permit to enable me to travel and persue my further studies in Canada.
My previous application was refused on the following ground:
That I will not leave Canada at the end of my stay based on the purpose of my visit.
I would like to clarify that I had passed my Senior School Examination in 2017 with CGPA-7.2 and ASL- A1 and my Senior Secondary Certificate Examination in 2019 in the Commerce stream with 64.6% and had fulfilled the conditions required for the language test with the following band score:
Listening: 7.0, Reading: 8.0, Writing: 6.0, Speaking: 6.5, Overall: 7.0
After applying, I was successfully admitted in the Ascenda School of Management, Vancouver for a four year degree program in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Human resources Management which is relevant with my previous academics.
I would like to state that the program selected by me is a four year degree course instead of the two year Diploma courses usually selected by majority of the students and moreover I being the sole child of my parents, would like to return back to India after the completion of my studies and getting the required International exposure.
I would like to assure you that the sole purpose of my visit is to persue my further studies in the field of my interest. This course will help me in gaining international exposure and the much required experience.
I further assure you that I will abide by the rules and regulations required of me during my entire stay in Canada. Your good self is requested to grant me the required visa.

Thanking you
Simranpreet Kaur

Gurmeetsumal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Jalandhar vfs

To,
The visa officer,
New Delhi.

Respected Sir/ madam,
Very humbly and politely I, Simranpreet Kaur, holder of passport No........., put forward my application for student permit to enable me to travel and persue my further studies in Canada.
That I will not leave Canada at the end of my stay based on the purpose of my visit.
I would like to clarify that I had passed my Senior School Examination in 2017 with CGPA-7.2 and ASL- A1 and my Senior Secondary Certificate Examination in 2019 in the Commerce stream with 64.6% and had fulfilled the conditions required for the language test with the following band score:
After applying, I was successfully admitted in the Ascenda School of Management, Vancouver for a four year degree program in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Human resources Management which is relevant with my previous academics.
I would like to state that the program selected by me is a four year degree course instead of the two year Diploma courses usually selected by majority of the students and moreover I being the sole child of my parents, would like to return back to India after the completion of my studies and getting the required International exposure.
I would like to assure you that the sole purpose of my visit is to persue my further studies in the field of my interest. This course will help me in gaining international exposure and the much required experience.
I further assure you that I will abide by the rules and regulations required of me during my entire stay in Canada. Your good self is requested to grant me the required visa.

Thanking you
Simranpreet Kaur
Thanku dear

tiwana89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Jalandhar vfs

To,
The visa officer,
New Delhi.

Respected Sir/ madam,

Thanking you
Simranpreet Kaur
This is not a strong SOP ,it prove that only luck matter