+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

simrandhillon

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
The course is Information systems business analysis + International business management at Northern college timmins as I completed my Btech in Computer Science Engineering.
And I also attached SOP all the times with my file 1st SOP is weak but after that I ordered Paid SOP.
Luck matters bro!

simrandhillon

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
I applied on 25nov. SdS online
Biometric 28th nov.
Bt still no update
Anyone got visa for jan intake who applied 25nov.
Im 99% sure that u will recieve ppr....my first application was applied on 25nov....i got refusal on 4dec...ur application might gonna approve that's why they are taking this much time...

simrandhillon

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
True brother!!
I put my 100% in getting visa. But got back to back refusals on such a strong profile
All of my frnds got the approval for the jan 2020 intake with low band score and percentages than mine....i am the only one with a rejection....can u share ur contact info? I just want to discuss abt sop

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Im 99% sure that u will recieve ppr....my first application was applied on 25nov....i got refusal on 4dec...ur application might gonna approve that's why they are taking this much time...
is there any sign of approval, If they take too much time to give decision?
Reapplied- 2nd dec
Non sds- Online
No update till today
Course applied- Meng Civil engineering at University of Windsor

simrandhillon

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
is there any sign of approval, If they take too much time to give decision?
Reapplied- 2nd dec
Non sds- Online
No update till today
Course applied- Meng Civil engineering at University of Windsor
According my experience luck matters....mine was also refused in sds despite meeting the requirements....i didn't know much abt non sds....just be positive and hope for the approval!

Last edited: