+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Sagar@123

Aug 9, 2019
Bca or B.tech (CS) are relevant domains and doing management after CS is fine. Even my friend in Vancouver is doing PGDBM after B.tech (electronics). Do create a solid SOP. Write your present intention in effective way. Future goals. Good luck
Did you receive an email when your medical was updated?

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Dont you book flights after getting your visa? I thought of booking my ticket but i guess students are allowed more weight ?
It's nothing like that. You can book your tickets anytime. And yes Only in Air India, you can Have 3 check in baggages, due to student.

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Should we consider date of applying or date of biometric to predict our visa date. Like i came to know that people who applied on 27th have got visa or who gave biometric on 29th have got visa. What is the procedure ? I applied on 29 and biometric on 4. No medical updated. What should i consider to be the expected date of acceptance

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Should we consider date of applying or date of biometric to predict our visa date. Like i came to know that people who applied on 27th have got visa or who gave biometric on 29th have got visa. What is the procedure ? I applied on 29 and biometric on 4. No medical updated. What should i consider to be the expected date of acceptance
Applied on 27th second time. Still waiting. Medicals passed on 10th. Just fyki

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
It's when you submit biometrics, your complete application is submitted.
So consider the biometrics date.

Reactions: pkapoor

Sagar@123

Aug 9, 2019
Hi all, I applied online via the SDS on the 29th of October 2019. I had given my biometrics on the 4th of November 2019. On the 5th I got a email that my visa is being processed . I gave my medical after the application submission on the 20th of Nov as my consultant/agent told me to do so which I doubted since the very beginning as an upfront medical examination is required. I have paid the tuition fees for 1 whole year, got the GIC of 10,200 CAD, an IELTS score of 7.5 with no section lower than 7.0 and had a very strong SOP and I’m sure all my documents were complete. It’s almost been 43 days since application submission and I haven’t received any update on my GC key account after the biometrics and the review of eligibility, it says that I don’t need a medical exam and currently my eligibility is being reviewed along with a background check. Now I don’t know if my Visa is being processed normally or through SDS and I’m losing patience and my classes start on the 8th of January. I feel very sad and am constantly waiting for a positive final decision every day regarding my Visa. I hope all of us on this thread who are eagerly waiting for their Visa’s, get them approved. I have sent a web form to IRCC though. Any inputs regarding my case would be helpful, Thanks.
Its really weird that you dont have an answer yet. You can also submit a written application at visa centre asking them to process your visa urgently