+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Sagar@123

Aug 9, 2019
Hello,

I applied under sds on 28th November. Gave my biometrics on 2nd December and they got updated the same day. My medical still isnt updated. Waiting for a positive response.
If you have a similar timeline do share.
Thank You

Vivekk9

Dec 6, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave canada.
I ahve got good ielts score l, 3.5 years experience as a operations manager but still got refusal.
As far as, i know about this refusal that "I'm not satisfied that you'll leave Canada" or "you don't seem to be a bonafide student", i believe that it has nothing to do with your IELTS score or industrial experience or other formalities. Its all about your SOP. Visa officer wants to know why you applied for this particular course? Whether it is relevant to your prior education. In some scenarios, it might be possible that your course selection makes sense for you and for your future prospects. In that case, your SOP helps the VO to believe that your intention for coming to Canada is absolutely fine.

I read an experience of a user who shared his timeline here at canadavisa forum. He has done his bachelor in civil and wants to do management regarding course from canada. His application got refused and the reason was same. "I'm not satisfied that you're a bonafide student". The applicant was sure about his course selection as he was sure that management knowledge will help him in carrier prospects.

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello,

I applied under sds on 28th November. Gave my biometrics on 2nd December and they got updated the same day. My medical still isnt updated. Waiting for a positive response.
If you have a similar timeline do share.
Thank You
Reapplied on 28th. No updates yet!

Aashu5212

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
As far as, i know about this refusal that "I'm not satisfied that you'll leave Canada" or "you don't seem to be a bonafide student", i believe that it has nothing to do with your IELTS score or industrial experience or other formalities. Its all about your SOP. Visa officer wants to know why you applied for this particular course? Whether it is relevant to your prior education. In some scenarios, it might be possible that your course selection makes sense for you and for your future prospects. In that case, your SOP helps the VO to believe that your intention for coming to Canada is absolutely fine.

I read an experience of a user who shared his timeline here at canadavisa forum. He has done his bachelor in civil and wants to do management regarding course from canada. His application got refused and the reason was same. "I'm not satisfied that you're a bonafide student". The applicant was sure about his course selection as he was sure that management knowledge will help him in carrier prospects.
Bro I have done bca and have applied for business administration course I have two years work experience as a office assistant what are my chances plz reply

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
I reapplied on 30th November, still awaiting how much more will i jave to wait, i have my flight booked on 22nd December. Is anyone in same boat do reply please.
Applied first time on 29th nov bio on 4th dec medical not updated. Flight on 23rd dec. what are the chances ?

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Same. Only my biometrics are updated nothing else. When do you think we'll get an answer. People who applied on 27th got their final decision today.
I applied on 29th bio on4th. Medical not updated yet. Will all the remaining process be completed together. Can i expect that i will get visa in next two days as 27th nov have recieved.

Sagar@123

Aug 9, 2019
Applied first time on 29th nov bio on 4th dec medical not updated. Flight on 23rd dec. what are the chances ?
Dont you book flights after getting your visa? I thought of booking my ticket but i guess students are allowed more weight ?

Vivekk9

Dec 6, 2019
Bro I have done bca and have applied for business administration course I have two years work experience as a office assistant what are my chances plz reply
Bca or B.tech (CS) are relevant domains and doing management after CS is fine. Even my friend in Vancouver is doing PGDBM after B.tech (electronics). Do create a solid SOP. Write your present intention in effective way. Future goals. Good luck