+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Rishiavi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Nothing like that as per my knowledge and I crossed verified with many people.

Moreover Dec 25th is the only day Canadian Embassy is closed. So no worries
Its in their IMM 5957 form or any other forms.
You should read forms before filling them.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
I maybe wrong but i read that somewhere. I cant remwmber where
No issues bro. I just said what I knew and you also did the same. I was in same connotation as yours but when I asked several said the same as I stated previously. We can reapply any no of times too.

One of my friend got Sep 2020 intake and went 2 weeks later after his course started because he got visa on last day of aug'2019.

Rishiavi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
No issues bro. I just said what I knew and you also did the same. I was in same connotation as yours but when I asked several said the same as I stated previously. We can reapply any no of times too.

One of my friend got Sep 2020 intake and went 2 weeks later after his course started because he got visa on last day of aug'2019.
Yes. True.
Thats what extensions are for.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Its in their IMM 5957 form or any other forms.
You should read forms before filling them.
We strongly recommend that you submit your application at least three months ahead of your proposed date of travel. Applications that are received after 01 April for May entry, after 01 August for September entry and after 01 December for January entry will not normally be processed in time for the start of classes and may be refused.

This is what mentioned in it. Moreover its very very rare for them to merely refuse because of such late submissions. And main thing is that, it is for Paper based application I guess. Not sure.

prabhflora

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
We strongly recommend that you submit your application at least three months ahead of your proposed date of travel. Applications that are received after 01 April for May entry, after 01 August for September entry and after 01 December for January entry will not normally be processed in time for the start of classes and may be refused.

This is what mentioned in it. Moreover its very very rare for them to merely refuse because of such late submissions. And main thing is that, it is for Paper based application I guess. Not sure.
ok thanks bro ....... lets try for now ...... if anything happens i have option of may intake ...... no worries