+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

v2309

Dec 10, 2019
I receive correspondence letter and passport request
Hey man! I got the approval and correspondence letter but I did not receive a passport request nor does it mention anything to submit the passport. I just got 3 letters at the same time. Does it take time to get the passport letter request after the final correspondence letter?

Jass_1322

Dec 10, 2019
Hey man! I got the approval and correspondence letter but I did not receive a passport request nor does it mention anything to submit the passport. I just got 3 letters at the same time. Does it take time to get the passport letter request after the final correspondence letter?
Wait for today. What's your timeline?

Aashu5212

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Pl
Plz share your timeline

v2309

Dec 10, 2019
Hey, Does it usually take a day? Also, I have a valid visitor visa is it possible that why I dint get it?

Sure,

My timeline is
Visa Applied - 22thnov
Biometrics done & updated - 25thnov
Medical Updated - 5th dec
Approved/Correspondence letter - 10th dec

Awaiting clarity on passport request

Jass_1322

Dec 10, 2019
I
Hey, Does it usually take a day? Also, I have a valid visitor visa is it possible that why I dint get it?

Sure,

My timeline is
Visa Applied - 22thnov

I have filed Visa on 25th with upfront medical
27th Biometrics done
But after that no updates

Rishiavi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019

Sure,

My timeline is
Visa Applied - 22thnov

At what time did you receive the mail?
And dont worry about ppr. If you have valid visitor visa vou don't need one i think.