+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Siddharth1377

Dec 5, 2019
My agent said that the file has not been taken into processing itself. It was also informed that after submission there's no ghost updates or "updated" mails received like my 1st application. So my file yet to started by VO :-(
Applied on 22nd bro still nothing just a medical update as i have said before

nishantmalik

Dec 5, 2019
On 2 dec my status was updated to background check after that no update... Anyone can tell how Much time does background check Takes?

Siddharth1377

Dec 5, 2019
On 2 dec my status was updated to background check after that no update... Anyone can tell how Much time does background check Takes?
In my first time they took 15 days just in background check and eligibility check but nothing to worry some times final decision is given but background check doesnot changes

nishantmalik

Dec 5, 2019
In my first time they took 15 days just in background check and eligibility check but nothing to worry some times final decision is given but background check doesnot changes
Really worried bro...who applied with me got their visa I'm still waiting... My Biometrics was on 18 nov

Siddharth1377

Dec 5, 2019
Really worried bro...who applied with me got their visa I'm still waiting... My Biometrics was on 18 nov
Same situtation my all friends who had applied after me got their visa and received passport stamped.. and me still waiting for the second time 20 days completed still no updated regarding final decision..

Siddharth1377

Dec 5, 2019
Any idea when we will get?
May be by the end of this week but as visa officer taking applications we can not predict how much time they will take.. but as i think that they have to clear all files for jan intake first ok priority as our clgs will start in first week of jan so they have to answer as soon as possible

nishantmalik

Dec 5, 2019
May be by the end of this week but as visa officer taking applications we can not predict how much time they will take.. but as i think that they have to clear all files for jan intake first ok priority as our clgs will start in first week of jan so they have to answer as soon as possible
Hope so bro that they give decision in this week... Its been 22 days since biometrics... Now having sleepless nights

Jass_1322

Dec 10, 2019
My Timeline for Visa under SDS(Online)
Applied:- 25th Nov
Biometric request:-26th
Biometric Given and updated:- 27th

After that no update till now
Anyone with same timeline?
How long will it take to get the response?