+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
Okk bro will consider your advice thanks for your concern
Welcome bro. Actually i had also did the same mistake and now i am regretting for re applying for second time. its just because of my agent and next time i will apply through an iccrc approved agent or the one who is very famous except vinay hari

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Welcome bro. Actually i had also did the same mistake and now i am regretting for re applying for second time. its just because of my agent and next time i will apply through an iccrc approved agent or the one who is very famous except vinay hari
Hope you get the approval soon..

Vivekvora007

Feb 2, 2019
Ma
can i get that iccrc consultant name where you will going to apply through

tiwana89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Iccrs approved agent have employees who louge your file not the main iccrs approved agent. Only SOP is make the difference and all other things will remain same wherever you file. And at last only luck matters. Iccrs office like canam get visa of 100 out of 1000 student now a days due to high rush.

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
Iccrs approved agent have employees who louge your file not the main iccrs approved agent. Only SOP is make the difference and all other things will remain same wherever you file. And at last only luck matters. Iccrs office like canam get visa of 100 out of 1000 student now a days due to high rush.
No buddy there is not much rush in canam (delhi). And there success ratio is also very good. If you are not satisfied with canam then you can go for the Chopra's .

tiwana89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
No buddy there is not much rush in canam (delhi). And there success ratio is also very good. If you are not satisfied with canam then you can go for the Chopra's .
I am not talk about rush in canam, I al talking about rush of application in ambassy. So many good profile get refused due heavy application load

MRPB10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Ya maybe bro but still not enough to refuse..
Koi na Veer...Dubara apply kar May Li Lagu Visa
How says Canam has 100/100 success rate?, One of my friends applied through them with the excellent profile he got rejection due to mistake by CanAm.The mistake was CanAm employee uploads someone else SOP with his file, What a silly mistake is this?

When we were there I saw a number of people how are really very disappointed by CanAm services.

The agents those are very famous are now became more greedy.

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019

How says Canam has 100/100 success rate?, One of my friends applied through them with the excellent profile he got rejection due to mistake by CanAm.The mistake was CanAm employee uploads someone else SOP with his file, What a silly mistake is this?

When we were there I saw a number of people how are really very disappointed by CanAm services.

I also applied via canam and got refusal due to weak sop which is contradictory..

MRPB10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
If you From Ludhiana, Then I will recommend you to visit "Future Overseas Education" an IRCC approved agent and he charged a very normal price for file 12000 for a student visa. Believe me, He will not make you fool like another agent he is a very straight forward person and gave you proper guidance. Even he helps the guys to arrange funds that are not financially strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: pkapoor

tiwana89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018

Read again I wrote 100/1000