+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who applied at first week of December for jan 2020 gather here

Munna2120

Dec 30, 2019
Hi,
I applied for study permit on 1st December 2019 and got the refusal on 27th December 2019 almost it took 27days.

Reason for refusal below:
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

My process line:
I’m Mechanical Engineer and have 7yrs of experience in Air conditioning field.
I applied for Data Analytics diploma course in Toronto. Paid full program fee and showed sufficient funds for living expenses. Not deposited $10k in GIC.
Hi, This will helps you for next time.
you need to write SOP as once you complete your course, you will return to your country. if you dont tell that they will be rejecting as above refusal.
Thank you.

manishab121

Dec 17, 2019
Can you tell your status of IRCC, did your biometrics are submitted successfully.
yes it says my biometircs have been updated the day I submitted them. and it says "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." under application status.

manishab121

Dec 17, 2019
I applied on 30 nov
Biometric on 3 dec
And got refusal on 27 dec
I know this may sound weird but what time did u recieve the email for refusal? im going crazy checking my email all day, I just wanna geta . time frame in which they send out emails.

Gurmeetsumal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Today my passport is dispatched from canda ofc anybody knows in how many days i will get my pasport
I reapplied on 20th dec sds paper based at chd ofc
But still i did nt get my final decision